Chapter 7 ~ My Birthday

BACK AGAIN WITH dIs the next chapter could be the end of the story sOooo any suggestions? I really do enjoy doing this xD

Anywayy onto the story!

Marinettes P.O.V
Previously...

I was finally released from the darkness, it took a few seconds for my eye sight to adjust but my vision was clear.

And the sight was beautiful.

I could feel tears filling my eyes, everyone came running to me opening their arms for a big bIg group huggie.

Everyone wore their masks but kept their normal outfits on, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically that the boys were wearing dresses and the girls were wearing tuxedos.

(Wouldn't that be funny lmao)

Alya kept crying tears of joy and saying, "mY shIp hAs BEeN ReUniTed" or " I miSsEd yOur FuNnY pRaNks oN chLoe" in between sniffles.

It was my birthday sooo.. (too lazy to write "someone gave this and sos so" so here's a list)

Boy's Gift:
Nino's Gift- Matching headphones with Alya
Kim's Gift - A matching sweater with the boys, because she's literally a boy in a girl body duH (#Squad goals)
Nath's Gift - A beautiful painting of a Bluebell (u know the flower? Not the icecream)
Adrien's Gift - One kiss and a free " U can come over to my room anytime m'lady ;) coupon, and his poor attempt of a cake

Girl's Gifts:
Alix's Gift - Roller skates almost matching hers
Juleka's Gift - A pair of twin knives
Rose's Gift - a perfume that was the sweet smell of a poisonous flower.
Alya's Gift - Matching outfits (#Twinning)

Third P.O.V
Marinette loved all the gifts, especially the cake Adrien made her, everyone had fun, having dance battles some even turned into deadly fights.

Once it was over, everyone packed up and took everything back, Marinette did offer to help but they all insisted to do it, since she just got back.

-Marinettes Room-
Marinette took a small shower getting her self ready and all for sleep. She looked into the mirror,and stared at herself, her soft silky raven coloured hair was out.

"M'lady, you look beautiful you know" She turned around stopping her train of thought, "ADRIEN! What are you doing in here!" She yelled.

"I just wanted to stay with you for the ni- " His sentence got interrupted with a punch, hard enough to get him out of her bathroom.

"Mari~ that hurts!" He pouted, "I don't give a shit, now stay outside, I'll come out in a sec" with that she closed the door.

Adrien's P.O.V
I always forget that Marinette has the best room, best view of Paris and all. Then again I was the one who chose the room for her when we were kids. I walked around her room admiring everything, her pink walls with white polka dots all over.

I came to a wall with a board on it, it had all of our adventures and photos we've all had. I turned my head noticing another board, "Adrien's Board" I chuckled at the name and looked at the photos.

I saw our first photo together, when we were kids, it was on A hill, That was our normal spot, the spot where we would just hang together. Now it's the gangs spot but the hill slowly turned into a popular tourist spot.

So we go there at night.

I stared at it for a while, "Enjoy having your own separate board?" Mari giggled. I turned to her, "Yeah" winking at her.

"Why are you here exactly?" "Don't you remember??" "No?".

I sighed, "Today is also birthday, but it's also the day you came remember now?"