epilogue

.... four years later....
02 " 00 pm

"how long do you have left before your break is over?" jennie asked yoongi who was beside her on the couch with holly in his lap.

"around two months left, why?" he answered. " i want to spend every moment with you to make it worth," she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"of course, ill make every moment memorable, perks of being my girlfriend," he grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer.

"who said i agreed to be your girlfriend," she looked at him.

"your heart," he replied lazily as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"cheese," she laughed.

"hey jennie," he called out. "thank you for waiting for me all these years, thank you for still loving me," he grinned and gave her a peck on her lips.

"the only reason why i waited for you is because you dumped your precious little holly with me," he grinned and took holly from his lap."am i right holly? your daddy was such an irresponsible owner," she teasingly pouted and snuggled holly closer to her.

"this isnt fair," he pouted. "life is never fair~" she randomly sang out.

"im glad pd-nim allowed you to see me," she smiled.

"well duh," he playfully rolled his eyes.

"wow watch it. i should have kicked you when i saw you that day. man i was suppose to break up with you once and for all and here i am snuggling up next to you," she sighed.

"im irresistible," he said proudly. "irresponsible you mean," she coughed.

"you're rude," he huffed.

"no im jennie. am i right holly?" jennie laughed and patted holly who barked in return.

"why are you so bad to me," he whined. "holly tell him to shut up before i tape his mouth up."

"thats rude!" he protested.

"but you love me," she teasingly stuck out her tongue.

"okay whatever," he sighed before taking holly from her lap, before placing holly on the floor.

she grabbed jennie and placed her between his thighs.

"zheesh," she grunted. "now i can hug you," he said and buried his face in her neck and breathed in her scent.

"jennie, wait for me," he said.

"wait for you? man why do i keep waiting," she sighed dramatically.

"the time will come when i legally make you mine, princess," he laughed.

"wow princess? im underrated okay min yoongi," she sighed.

"whats wrong with you, im trying to be sweet, go with the flow you ass," he grunted and pinched her thighs.

"fucking molest," she screamed.

"what, i already touched you last night, you were moaㅡ"

"enough!" she slapped her hand over his mouth and he grinned sheepishly.

"i love you babe but you're a horny bastard."

"how sweet i love you too."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"

you love to kill me dont you?" she sighed as yoongi was hugging her tightly on bed.

"no its cuddling,"he smiled." its suffocating," she choked before squirming, but he still had a stiff grip on her.

she grinned at a thought of something. quickly she pulled out her hand and pinched his nipple, causing a groan.

"finally," she sang as he let go off her and rubbed the area where she had pinched.

"what a bully," he pouted. "no you are," she laughed.

he grinned devilishly before pulling her back into a hug, much more softer.

he slowly ran his hands through her hair until she heard loud snoring.

pfft, she's still so cute, he smiled tenderly. slowly he lets himself close his eyes, hearing her snoring, soon he let the sensation of rubatosis sweep through him, and i bet she was feeling the same, peacefulness.

 slowly he lets himself close his eyes, hearing her snoring, soon he let the sensation of rubatosis sweep through him, and i bet she was feeling the same, peacefulness