Chapter Thirty Five- Girlfriend

☞Not Edited☜I woke up, laying on a hard chest, knowing it was Leo

☞Not Edited☜
I woke up, laying on a hard chest, knowing it was Leo. He had his eyes shut, and his blonde hair was sticking out everywhere. He looked lime he was at peace.

"Morning beautiful." Leo smiled at me with his eyes closed.

"Your cute." I smiled at him while poking his cheek. He blushed at my words, and flipped us so I was on the bottom. He started placing quick kisses all over my fave causing a tickle like sensation. I giggled at his actions and attempted to push him off of me. Keyword; Attempted.

"I." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Think." He placed another on my chin. "You." He placed one on my forehead. "Are." He placed one on the tip of my nose. "Cuter." He placed one last one on my lips.

My cheeks were red and warm, and a big smile took over my face.

"Still don't want to be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope.

If you are wondering about what happened the night I drunkingly called Damon, he left while I was still sleeping, and we haven't talked since.

Leo does make me extremely happy and has never uttered one rude word to me. "Yes Leo, I will be your girlfriend." I smiled brightly at him. His smile widened and his eyes stared down at mine like I was the only girl in the world making the heat rise into my cheeks.

"I am the luckiest guy alive." He smiled to himself before crashing his lips onto mine. We kissed passionately as are lips moved in sync. I ran my hands down his chest, and lifted off his shirt. I placed kissed down his chest. He moaned causing me to smirk into his kisses.

He brought my face back up to him and connected my lips with his. We made out with his hands gripped on the hem of my shirt, while mine played with his ruffled hair.

He lifted my shirt over my head and started placed kissed down my neck, most likely leaving multiple hickeys.

A/N you can assume what ya know, happened next. So yeah, we are just going to skip to when they decided to go to get coffee.

We sat at the Café in the spot we met at. We both made up storied about the people walking by; like what there jobs are and where they are heading.

"Oh, she is going to the market where she is going to bump into that other guy who just walked buy and then they will live happily ever after!" I exclaimed. Leo looked over at me with admiration and amusement lacing his eyes.

Leo's POV

"You are adorable." I smiled at my girlfriend.

I cant believe I can finally call her my girlfriend. As girly as it sounds, I dont know what I did to deserve such a gorgeous, funny, cute, sweet-

"Leo! You have been zoned out with a creepy smile on your fave for like two minutes." She giggled. My face flooded pink.

"I think we should talk about both of are pasts. I realized we don't really know much about each other, in that way." She said nervously.

"Yea, sure." I smiled. I am glad she can fully trust me now, that makes me even more happy.

"Well, I guess I will go first." She said nervously. I grabbed her hand reassuringly causing her to slightly calm down. "My parents used to abuse me." She said making me grip her hand in anger, "But Damon and I moved here, so I could escape from them. They were drug addicts and alcoholics." She briefly explained.

"They seemed fucked up. You never deserved to have such awful parents." I sneered as anger boiled in my stomach.

"Yea, but thats over now. So I don't have to wordy, neither do you." She reassured. I gave her a nod.

"Ok, my story is a but long." I smiled sadly. "When I was 10, my 15 year old sister, Abby, died due to cancer. Her and I were really close, she would always give me advice on anything. We also looked very familiar. So when she passed, my parents started giving me the cold shoulder, because every time they saw me, they saw Abby." He explained. "I finally got sick of them, and ran away with my best friend, Tony, who also had fucked up parents.

We ran all the way, to this Café, where the owner, Jerry, found us and talked us threw everything. At the time Tony and I were both 16, so Jerry took us to get emancipated. Jerry got us a job at the Café that payed well, and Tony and I both got are selves apartments." I told.

"Wow." She breathed out in shock. "That is one story." She said. I could tell she did not exactly know what to say, and I knew that she knew that no one likes pity.

🍉✖️🍉
☟ⒶⓣⓗⓞⓡⓈ ⓃⓞⓣⒺ☟

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤︎☻︎☺︎❥❣︎
Check out my other story; The Party Girl.
Have a outstanding day/night!☼☪︎