Rejection.

Louis's P.O.V:

I don't regret what I did.

She was sitting there and looking so tempting with those lips poking out as she looked at her phone.

We were talking when I suddenly planted my lips on hers.

I don't know what caused me to do it, all I knew is that it was classed as cheating.

Her lips tasted like strawberry.

Eleanor walked in and pushed Maya off then we began making out when I remembered my surprise for her.

"Close your eyes." I told her as I covered her eyes and led her outside.

"You better not be kidnapping me, then raping me, then murdering me Lou!" El joked as I positioned her correctly.

"Maybe." Was all I replied with.

Maya and her friend, Sarah I think it was, were still sitting in their car when I walked out with Eleanor.

Maya and Sarah looked like they were having an argument when the skywriter began.

Maya had gotten out of the car when the skywriter had finished.

I smirked and took my hands of Eleanor's eyes and said one simple word that ruined my life.

Or so I thought.

"Open!"

Eleanor screamed.

But not in the way I wanted her to scream.

She screamed in anger not in happiness.

"You just kissed another girl before me and you expect me to marry you?" she shrieked.

My grin dropped.

The girl I loved had practically rejected me.

I didn't technically cheat.

I think.

Maybe the look Harry gave me was trying to send me some sort of message?

"I will never marry you now if it is the last thing I do!" Eleanor screamed.

I glanced at Maya and the look on her face said it all.

She thought I deserved it.

But I don't think I do.

Or do I?

Eleanor's P.O.V:

How could he do this to me?

I already knew Maya due to us tweeting each other but I didn't think she'd be the backstabbing type!

She had seemed like the loving, caring, joyful, care free, food lover, music lover and academic kind.

Guess I was wrong.

Just goes to show never trust a person online.

I will get her if it is the last thing I do!

Louis deserves to pay.

Liam's P.O.V:

The look on Louis's face when he entered without Eleanor said it all.

She rejected him.

And she should've.

He cheated.

And now he'll pay.

My phone decided to buzz right at that moment.

iMessage from: Danielle

Hey babe, whats up? Just got a text from El and from the sounds of it, shes not happy. What happened? Can you tell me?

iMessage to: Danielle

Not much and yes, she is not happy. She caught Lou cheating on her with one of our backstage winners, but, heres the juicy but...then asked El to marry him! Crazy yes. Anyway got to go love, love you!

Hitting send I leant back in my chair and thought about things that were on my mind.

Like how I asked the radio host to keep a look out for a certain name.

And that name would be the winner for the backstage passes