Chapter 5

Edited – 4/14/18

Ramon's POV

I get to school this morning, I see Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles talking. I walk over to them "I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of our own." Sheriff says "Dad, they killed Tara. You know how many times she helped me with my homework when I had to wait at the station for you?" Stiles says "Just, uh, get to class, okay?" Sheriff said. I walk beside Stiles "Another Sacrifice?" I ask, Stiles nods "Did you figure out what Lydia is from the Theo's Bestiary?" I ask "I think so, but I'm not sure." Stiles answers, we both go to class.

After school Stiles and Scott took me along with them interrogate one of the Alpha Twins, Ethan I think his name is, I don't know how you can tell them apart "Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan says looking at Stiles, I'd like to see him try unless he doesn't like having his head on his shoulders.

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--!" Stiles threatens "Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it. We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott said.

Ethan explains to us how he and his brother were omegas before they were alphas and how Deucalion made them what they are today. Suddenly Ethan gasps "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott asks concerned "Not me. My brother." Ethan says, we follow Ethan to the boy's locker room to find the other alpha twin holding a weight over Cora "You can't do this!" Ethan yells as he stops his twin "She came at me!" His twin yells back "It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her." Ethan says, then they leave.

Stiles and I go to check on Cora "Hey, Guys, I think she's pretty hurt." Stiles says concerned, Cora tries to clean her wound "You okay?" Stiles asks "She doesn't look okay." Lydia said "I'll heal." Cora says trying to leave but wobbles and Scott catches her. Stiles scolds her about being reckless and Cora retorts by calling them stupid teenagers who show up too late to save anybody, all they do is find dead bodies and leaves.

She maybe right but she doesn't have to be a bitch about it. Stiles follow after Cora to make sure she gets home okay, which leaves me with my Brother "Scott, we haven't talk to each other for a week. I know I've been ignoring you and you've been ignoring me, but we have to work out our differences." I say.

Scott stars at me for a moment "I've been trying to protect you from being involved and..." Scott said "You're afraid I'll kill somebody, but you don't have to worry Big Brother. I haven't killed anybody and I don't plan to." I say truthfully, My Brother is relieved at what I said "I'm sorry, Ramon. I never thought you kill anybody, it's just... we're trying to save people but we always come up short." Scott says "I know, but know this I won't hold back punches. There's gonna be bruises and broken bones, can you live with that?" I say, Scott sigh "I guess." He answers then we hug each other.

I get to the school concert late, I walk through the hallway when I hear a scream. It's Lydia, I run towards the direction of where I heard the scream, I see Scott and Stiles running towards the same direction. I catch up to them and we reach a class where we see a mysterious woman, Lydia, and The Sheriff with a knife in his shoulder.

Scott and I charge at the woman, Scott swipes at her with his claws but she dodges and sends him flying across the classroom with a palm strike to his chest. I do a combination of punches but she dodges those too and sends me flying with a palm strike to my chest. I try to get back up but I can't, I see Stiles make it to the door but the woman shoves a desk towards the door blocking his way.