Rules

Yeah, yeah. I know. Rules suck, but we gotta have 'em. There's no other way to contain it.

You have to read the rules all the way through for the passwords.

- no Mary Sues/Gary Stus

No one likes an overpowered character with a dinosaur that can't be beat. Just no. Don't you be coming in with your overpowered characters and dinosaurs and trashing this thing.

- no smut

This is based off my childhood show guys, come on! Don't stomp all over it with your filthy lemons.

- swearing is allowed

I cuss like a sailor. I've heard it all and then some.

- crossovers from Jurassic World are allowed... to an extent.

It's dinosaurs, for Zeus' sake! You can throw in some JW systems if you like, but try to stay within the lines of the original anime.

- no indo rexies

We all know how the last one turned out.

- hate the characters, not the players

It's self-explanatory, peeps.

- no bullying

That shit'll get you banned.

- have fun!

Forms are coming out next.

- passwords are required for acceptance

Did I not make that clear enough?

- passwords are

Dimorphodons are a flying reptile and a separate species from dinosaurs.

&

Tell me what rule #5 was so I can be sure you read the rules.

- third person writing style only

OKAY. SINCE NO ONE ASIDE FROM A FEW CAN REMEMBER TO PUT IN THE MOTHERFUCKING PASSWORDS, ANYONE WHO HASN'T HAS ONE WEEK TO DO SO OR SO HELP ME GOD YOU ARE OUT OF THIS SHIT FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK.