12-3-2017

Dear Readers,

First of all, hi! :-) It's been (literally) years since I've been on Wattpad, whether to write or read.

Quick note to all... PLEASE refrain from using any crude language or curse words when commenting on my works. I absolutely understand that we all have opinions on how stories should go, and that you may disagree with my choices for stories. BUT, I will be going back and deleting comments that contain offensive language (not opinions or criticism - those are welcome, because we can grow from them!).

After recently downloading the app, I'm back (to an extent). I've been reading for awhile, off and on. I have also been reading over my own works and wanting to go back and edit and re-write.

When you're reading these things I have written in the past, please extend grace realizing that I wrote these stories almost 7 years ago, as a 16-year-old. There are PLENTY of errors, typos, mistakes, etc. ;-) Maybe one day I'll get to edit and re-write and correct things... hmm...
And maybe I'll get around to finishing some of my unfinished works...

A quick update on life to my faithful readers...
after graduating, I spent two years serving in full-time ministry, traveling the USA and sharing the gospel. After those two years, I starting dating a great, Godly guy who is now my husband. :-) We have been married almost 3 years. No kiddos - but maybe someday! We have a puppy though! She's a precious little Rottweiler. I work part time teaching piano lessons. And I still love reading, writing and music!

Thanks for reading faithfully and supporting my work! Maybe you'll get to hear more from me in the future... more in the fiction realm than in a life-update-letter... ;-)

xoxo,
    D