Jesus help her

Now she won't admit it but the way she felt for him was sinful.
The things she would do just to have one night with him is outstanding.
Now she was not what you would call perfect. She was a bit over weight and not the prettiest but boy she did not care when it came to him. All she wanted was to feel his hands all over her body making her feel like a women.
She had a secret nickname for him, his secret nick name was sinner.
Cause he was so sinful yet so innocent it made her stomach twist and turn.
She had a nick name for her self too, it was pure.
Now sinner was this handsome, sexy man to pure.
Every time she saw him she has this like fantasy and she could never not think of it. But little did she know that one day it was gonna come true and that day was today.
Sinner walked in to class headphones in and pure stomach turned and butterflies United in her little tummy. Sinner sat next to her and she instantly knew something was wrong with him. He was mad the vain in his neck was popping out and she knew he was very mad.
She tapped on his shoulder and he turned over to her and took out one headphone and look at her with what she thought was either lust or anger but with sinner she knew it was anger cause no one ever found her beautiful.

"What!" Sinner said with a angry but soft voice to pure.

"What's the matter ?" Puts said with her head turned a bit.
Now sinner never really talked about how he felt before but with pure he slowly did.
He looked her up and down and his eyes got bigger.
"Nothing I got to go" he said and stomped out of class.
Now pure being the little worrier she is ran after him and went looking everywhere until she felt strong arms wrap around her and be pull into a room and a hand over her mouth so she didn't scream.

"Don't scream okay ?"
She knew that voice and the way his hot breath touched her neck made a shiver go threw her.
Sinner had a deep voice in the morning and that was pure weakness.
He removed his had from her mouth and slowly dragged it down her body to where his other had lays on her waste.
She stood there confused but stayed quiet to not get noticed by a teacher or student walking by.
Sinner put his head in her neck giving it a small kiss before running his nose up her neck slowly to her ear.

"You wanna know what's wrong, what's wrong is you. The way you make me feel the things I want to do to you, the way I want to touch you and make you feel gets to much for me and makes me need and want you more" he said in his deep voice make pure moan quietly as he pulls her closer to him.
She could feel the bulge growing in his pants getting bigger by the second making her wetter then she was before.

"What kind of things?" She questioned closing her eyes in the dark room.

"Why don't I just show you" he said kissing her neck making her weak at the knees.
He knew that was a weakness for her , he listens closely to the conversations she has with her friends at lunch. He just had this attraction to her and he has no clue why he did .

She laid her head back on his shoulder to give him more access. As he kisses her neck he slowly started to move her hips against his raging boner to get some sort of friction . She got the message and did it her self. It took every inch of her power to not moan out loud and get in trouble.

He brought his hands to the end of her shirt and slowly started to take it off before he was stopped by her hands.

" no please.. you won't like it and you'll be discussed." She said feeling sad now.
Even though they where in a dark room there was still some light and he would see her biggest insecurities.
" oh my angel I would never make fun of you nor do I want to. To me you body is a beautiful temple that I want to show my gratitude to, only if you'll let me? Sinner asked smirking but also showing concern.

Pure nodded letting him take off her shit seeing her pink and white lace bra and him instantly getting more hard if that was even possible.
Pure closed her eyes and she felt his hungry eyes look her up and down.
Sinner growled and that killed pure instantly and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deep and hard from want.
He pushed her against the wall and lifted her up and put her legs around his waist.
She was taken by surprise that he could even do that and before she could say a thing he spoke up in a deep lust filled voice,
" so help me god if you comment on me lifting you up I will fuck you so hard you may not be able to speak or talk for months and right now as much and we both know you want that I want to make you feel good and how you should feel so keep you mouth shut or I will fuck it hard got it ?" He said in a roar making her scared and wet and she shook her head saying yes to scared to speak.

He smirked knowing he got her and proceeded to kiss her.
He kisses down her neck to her chest as her unhooked her bra and taking one of her breast in his mouth and grabbing er ass with his other hand hold her close and they bother grinned their hips together. Only pants keeping them from there skin touching.
She couldn't handle it and she pulled his head away and made him look her in the eyes.
"Please I've waited to long to be tease just fuck me hard and fast make me know I'm yours please!!" She begged making him growl again and grab her throat only in the way he knows she loved.
"Listen here I will do what I want to you because I know you want and need this princess so shut up before I fuck your mouth and not let you cum" he said anger filled with lust.
She being to scared to speak just nodded in submission loving all of this even though she was nervous .
She saw the way he smirked knowing how weak he was making her.

Sinner went back to doing his sinful ways and she just moaned and rolled her hips.
He took of his shirt and her eyes lite up with want and need. She put her hands on his chest and and just ran them up and down and loved the feeling of being able to touch him. She always wanted to feel his skin on here his sweaty body on top and it was finally going to happen and that made her so excited in both ways.
When he let her legs go the floor she took her chance and put her hands back on his chest and kissed his hard and kissed down his neck and bit and sucked on his sweat spot and left her mark.
He grabbed her hips hard as she did this to him and grinned hard into her making her moan loudly. He had to put a hand over her mouth, as much as he wanted her to moan loudly they where in school and he didn't want to chance anything.
He couldn't take it anymore he need to feel her on him or he might lose it.

"Listen I need you to be more quiet as much as I love to hear you moan we can't get caught" pure understood what he meant and she shook her head scared of what might come out of her mouth if she spoke.

He finally took off his pants and boxers letting his length spring free hitting his stomach. Pure knees went weak and she had to grab his shoulders to stay standing . That's when sinner took off her pants making his even more hard seeing how wet she was for him and only him.
He took out a condom and put it on.
He picked her up and looking in her hazel eyes slowly slid in.
He moaned at how tights she was but how wet she was made it easier to slide it more. Pure threw her head back in total pleasure having it be years since she felt this good.
It took everything in him not to just say fuck it and fuck her till she couldn't walk.
He looked at her and she nodded knowing he was asking if he could move.
Sinner started to go slow and she felt so good around him. It was amazing how good she felt he need this more often.
He went a bit faster seeing her bite her lip trying not to moan. He kissed him and she moan in his mouth as he went faster and deeper feeling her tighten around him more . He took that as a sign to go faster and faster. At this point pure was running her nails down his back and creating scattered scratches.
He felt her tighten and he knew she was very close and so was he but he wanted her to cum first .
" i... I'm gonna c..cum " She moaned.
" fuck I know beautiful I can feel you . FUCK you are so beautiful " he went faster.

Then it was like a bomb went off between them full of pleasure and Ecstasy. Both of them moaning in each others sloppy mouth as the both came on and around each other. Both never having this feeling before but they knew it was outstanding.
They both slid to the floor him still in her as they took deep breathes. Once their breathing slowed down they looked each other in the face and smiled.

The End.