Oh sinner

He will never see what's he does to me.
I just want to feel his hot breath on my neck.
I want to feel his strong yet soft hands run up and down my sides and my neck.
I was to feel his soft lips kiss up and down my neck.
I need to feel him.
On my skin..
Inside of me.
But I never will nor will he ever want to.
I just fantasize about the things I want him to do to me .
Sinner...

You make me weak at the knees as you speak in the morning,
Making me want to get on my knees and suck you off... but I am to shy to admit this for I am very out there but when it comes to wants and needs I am the pure angel who dares not to speak a word only imagine it.
Therefore I will write till i have it all out . For I am the pure and you are the sinner ..
The demon to my angel

The sickness to my Health

The want to my need.

For I fantasize of you coming up behind me and whispering dirty and naughty things as you kiss my neck and rub your nose up and down my neck. That is a weakness I crave and beg for .
To feel you grip me so tightly I feel safe yet pleasured is what I long for .
To feel your sinister body touch my pure one.
Now I know I am not pure but compared to you I am pure and a virgin. For I let the wrong man take that's purity from me when even though you are a sinner and do not settle down I would let you take it over and over again.

No one shall see the way you make my body hot and tremble at the sight is you . To feel your body hot and sweaty on top of line is one I beg to feel .
I would do anything to feel good by your body.
But...
It shall only be a fantasy I beg for nothing else .
So I shall write and write everything I want and need I shall write just to find some sort of release from the need and want building up in my body .

For you are the sinner and I am the purity..