9🌼

Kyulkyung's POV
I need to apologize to jinyoung for what i did in the past when we were in a relationship,i know that i do something wrong,i know it was my mistake im sorry to jinyoung. I know he has a boyfriend now but myself and my mind says i should apologize to jinyoung,i will not ruin their relationship and i know i do have a feelings for him but i should give up to this i now, they really love each other. I saw it yesterday when the class is over. I should just ask for his forgiveness just that and i will stop right away.

Third Person's POV
Daehwi and Jinyoung's 2nd monthsary is today,and jinyoung decided that he'll have surprise for dehwi after their school.
(Skip)
Jihoon and the other helped jinyoung to prepare for his surprise for daehwi, just a small preparation. After 10mins of preparing in classroom and jinyoung said to his friends that they need to call daehwi for the surprise and the other leave,jinyoung is alone inside the classroom and suddenly,Jinyoung didnt expect kyulkyung will go inside the classroom.

Jinyoung's POV
She's looking around the classroom that are prepared.
"They're not for you" i said
"I know,i just want to talk to you just for a minute please?" She pleased
"For what?" I know i shouldnt got mad but this girl will not stop when she didnt get what she wants
"For the past, you know jinyoung im sorry for all the heartaches i did to you,i was wrong i shouldn't hurt you,i shouldn't cheat on you,i-"i stopped her.
"Fxck! for the past few months,you now have the courage to ask forgiveness?! Do you know how much you hurt me huh?! Everynight i always cry in front of my bestfriend,sleepless every night,you dont know how much it hurts!" I yelled at her, im so angry. I want to punch a person! I feel my tears streaming down,i love her more than myself but she didn't value the love that i give to her before.
"Sorry jinyoung please, im so sorry, please forgive me,forgive me to what i did,im begging you." She's crying in front of me,this is the first time i saw her cry.
"It's not that easy to forgive,especially those who love you,hurt you.im begging you to leave this school and dont mess with my life anymore." I said balling my fist
"If that's what you want, i understand jinyoung,but im leaving this school in a condition." Wtf!
"Whats the condition for you to leave?" I ask i want her so that she'll leave this school and with that my life is in a peace.
"Just give me..one last kiss and i'll leave this school" what?! Its hard,but i'll do it for the sake that she'll leave here.i give what she wants,i cupped her face and kissed her for 5 seconds. I feel like im cheating to my boyfriend now,how i wish daehwi will not see what i did but i hear someone come inside, i was so speechless i didn't even move my feet because of what i saw. Its daehwi crying while his tightening his fist.this scene seems so familiar but opposite i was kissing this girl and my baby is crying.fxck my life!
"I really like your...surprise" i punched really hard one of the chairs and then he ran i need to catch up to him i need to explain everything to my precious daehwi.
And when i catch him i held his arms tightly.
"Dae,please listen to me" i feel a pain in my cheeks,i get a slapped from daehwi, yes i deserve this pain,i hurt him. I hugged him tight.
"What?!explain?! No,i saw everything you dont need to explain hyung!" He repeatedly hitting my chest while crying,i feel guilty to what i did, i shouldnt do it for the sake of my boyfriend,
"The pain you've been geting isn't much!because my heart is more hurt than the hit that you get! hyung i didn't know you'll hurt me like this,you should've just told me if you dont love me anymore i'll understand...but this?this is too much" i feel guilty,i feel so stupid! What do i do?! I dont want to lose daehwi i dont want that to happen
"Dae i will explain please just hear me out,please dae" i'm so hurt knowing i will lose dae.tears streaming in my face same to dae
"Yesterday you just lied to me and yelled at me,and now you kissed a girl in front of me?you should just go and get a room with her." He sarcasticly said, then he stopped hitting my chest
"Y'know jinyoung im tired i will go home now,you too go home safely please" this time he didn't call me hyung,i love it when hes calling me by hyung but right now he took off my hands to his arms and he walk away. I followed him to his dorm but he didn't know because i was hiding. while he was walking he was crying,i dont to want seeing him like this it hurts me a lot. After awhile he safely got home and he opened the door and i whisper *goodnight baby* and leave.

Daehwi's POV
*goodnight baby*
I stopped opening the door because i hear..jinyoung's voice i know its his but when i turn around there's no people in there,i missed him but im still hurt to what he did.
This is the first time i got so hurt he didn't even think about me,hes just thinking about himself. The scene in front of me really is more painful than the wounds i got when i rushed at stairs earlier to go to where jihoon said to me. But all i saw is them kissing. Wow such a painful scene.
"Hey buddy how was the dat-"
"why is your eyes so red,did you cry?what happened?daehwi?" I need to open this to seonho,i cant carry my problem by just myself.
"I saw jinyoung and kyulkyung k-kissing" i cry again but this time i cry at my bestfriend's shoulder.
"Jinyoung really did that?!such a jerk!,you dont deserve like him
"You're hurt today but its okay i know you'll be fine tomorrow, didn't you hear his side?so that you know the reason dae?" He comforted me but that didnt work
"What?know his side? I saw everything and i know he likes it. He even cupped kyulkyung's face so that he can comfortably kissed her.im so done with him,when he yelled at me yesterday and lied i understand it but that scene?for fxck sake,i trust him more than i trust myself,i love him so much seonho!" Im sobbing right now. I feel so sleepy
"I understand dae,but please right now you need to rest,we have school for tomorrow,okay."
"Hmm." I walk up to my bedroom and lay down my body,memories flashing in my mind,how jinyoung took care about me,how jinyoung makes me happy,but that all is a lie, FAKE! I started crying again and sobbing..it hurts o lot,im tired crying for almost 6 hours straight.i wanted to cry more but crying isnt enough to lessen the heartaches im feeling right now. I just shut my eyes and go to dreamland.

Seonho's POV
i watched my bestfriend crying,i know him for how many years,hes so strong like nobody else, he can handle it when his mother left him alone here in seoul because his father died of being ill. He never cry before, but this time. I saw him crying and sobbing because of a certain person, he really love jinyoung this much,he has weakness and it is *jinyoung* im so sad knowing my bestfriend is being weak because of his boyfriend.

Jinyoung's POV
"YAH!bae jinyoung what the hell did you do?! Gosh you didnt think about your boyfriend!" Jihoon is now ready to fight anyone, hes now mad at me
"I dont know jihoon! But i know i hurt daehwi so much and im regreting what i did" i yelled brushing my hair with my hands
"I know i shouldnt say this, you're lucky to have daehwi,but daehwi didn't deserve someone who'll hurt him." He walks out
"One way to explain it to daehwi,Go and beg for kyulkyung to explain everything to your precious hwi!" He shouted and leave the room, yes i should ask for it to kyulkyung!
"I should! Thankyou sausage!" I yelled,thanked him and he gave a thumbs up.
But what if he refuse again,aish i need to dial his phone.
*ring ring* 25 missed calls and 48 messages. Please daehwi answer my calls.
*ting* he answered
"Dae?dae?please listen to me just this one please baby,i need you ,i love you so much,so please dae hear me out"
"You jerk! Stop calling daehwi oky!he's resting and besides you dont need to care,just go and get back together with your ex!" Its seonho yelling,i know he too must be mad at me.
"Seonho please i need to talk to dae" i plead
"I said hes resting right now, hes tired of crying and sobbing because of you!" And then he hung up. tomorrow i'll ask kyulkyung to explain everything.

------------------------------
WOOOHHH! guys thankyou so much you guys made it to 2kviews! Huhu im soo happy yall thankyou i really appreciate this 🎉💞

Danik is sick so guys lets pray for him arraseo?💕