Truth Or Dare; Fierrochase.

Truth or dare; Fierrochase. 

This is set after The Hammer Of Thor. 

All rights go to Rick Riordan. I own nothing but the plot.

Read and review. Constructive criticism welcomed, but no flames, please. All flames will be used to roast S'mores. Like it? Hate it? Review and tell me!

"Truth or dare!" Half-born bellowed, marching in through the entrance to floor nineteen. In his arms he carried a plastic bottle, his eyes glinting maliciously.

"Yeah, no thanks," At the lounge, Magnus stood, brushing off his pants. "I've learned recently that truth or dare is dangerous."

"For once, I'm going to agree with Magnus," His Valkyrie, Samirah Al-Abbas, agreed, looking at them like 'Yeah, you're nuts if you think I'm going to play truth or dare with a group of enherjar. Especially floor nineteen.'

"Aww, come on, it'll be fun! I remember this one time at this party where I was dared to seduce this lady spear. And, man, she was hot." Jack, otherwise known as Summerbrander, whined.

Half-born's girlfriend, Mallory Keen, glared at them. "You're not scared, are you, bean Town? You're going to stay, and play, otherwise I'll cut your head off!" Mallory drew her weapon to emphasise her point, her tone angry.

Another voice joined the conversation. "Duck! DUCK!" Alex Fierro, daughter - and sometimes son - of Loki's voice echoed off the walls.

Magnus was confused. Duck? Was there a duck somewhere? He looked around, frowning.

"DUCK!" Alex tugged on his sleeve, pulling him to the ground as a sharpened spear sailed over their heads and smashed into the walls. A volley of arrows followed it, hitting the lounge and impaling it, going through to the other side. "Gods, you're dense, Magnus. Shouldn't you know by now that when someone says 'duck', to duck, and not just stand there like an idiot?"

"Sorry 'bout that!" A voice called from the corridors, gruffly. "Well, no, not really." They snickered.

"Right! Now you're playing truth or dare!" TJ was actually supporting this maniacal idea?

Sam and Magnus groaned, falling onto the newly repaired lounge - don't ask how, Valhalla's magic was incredible.

"I'm going first, and if anyone has a problem with that, I'll kill you, and then it'll no longer be a problem!" Half-born announced. The enherjar snatched the plastic bottle from half-born and placed on the table, flicking it.

"Wait, first, just let me ask something." Magnus turned to Alex. "Uh, you're a she today, right?"

Alex laughed, which, in Magnus' opinion, brightened the room considerably. "Yes, Magnus. 'She', 'her', and 'girl' today."

Magnus nodded. Mallory leant against half-born's chest and snapped "Well, TJ? Spin!"

TJ spun the bottle, watching as it slowed to a stop in front of Sam. "Truth or dare?" He enquired.

"Truth. Dares with you guys would probably get me killed. Or at least publicly humiliated." She chose wisely.

TJ could've pouted, but, being the warrior he was, didn't. "You're no fun." He said, irritated. He looked thoughtful for a minute before saying, "Okay. Who do you like?"

"Amir Fadlan." She answered easily.

TJ raised an eyebrow curiously. "That guy on the photos that Lord Odin showed us, that was making you blush really hard at that Falafel place?"