one

SEONGWOO took the shot glass and gulped the soju inside it then slamming it back to the table and placed the mic in front of his lips

he's been inside a karaoke bar, where he rented a soundproof room for the whole night. he's planning to get wasted and try to forget his recent break up.

"congratulations neon cham daedanhae
congratulations eojjeom geureohge~" he sang his heart out. he was drunk.

in each and every minute, he stops singing the song and drink, drink, and drink. he already finished five bottles of soju. and as the song ended, he sat down on the couch, crying miserably.

"eotteohke irae?!" he yelled as he washed his face with his hands.  [ how could you do this ] "eotteohke?!" he sobbed as the new song played. he didn't mind what's happening around and just cried his heart out.

"this relationship will not work, let's break up." she said with her face being expressionless. "h-huh, seonju, w-what are you talking about?" he chuckled nervously, thinking that the girl was just fooling around, "let's break up seongwoo, i don't love you anymore." she replied as she turned her back from him and walked out, leaving him dumbfounded.

"why did you have to do this? fuck, i'm hurt." he added resting his forehead on his palm, "curse you babe, *hics* you wasted a hot man like me. just *hics* fuck you." he suddenly chuckled but he never prevented himself to cry even harder.

he took another shot, and another, and another until he went to totally drunk, and started to laugh at himself. "i'm sooooo, *hics* foolish!" he exclaimed while clapping his hands,

meanwhile, his friend daniel came rushing inside his unit, very worried. "hyung!" he called as he hurriedly approached seongwoo who's gulping a whole bottle of soju. "hyung that's enough!" he scolded.

"oh! ey, daniel! *hics* my man~" seongwoo smiled cheekily while patting daniel's back as he tried to stop him from drinking. "join *hics* me bro!"

"hyung, let's get you home." the younger one said.

"noooooo!" seongwoo hics. "let's get *hics* wasted baby!" he said seductively, daniel finds it disgusting and wanted to slap his hyung but he shrugged it off, instead he helped him to stand up. "ya, where are you taking me?"

"hyung just shut up." daniel said as he dragged the older one out of the establishment.

seongwoo keeps on blabbering nonsense when the both of them got into daniel's car, he pushed seongwoo on the backseat and drive him to his condo unit since he lives alone.

and as daniel drives, seongwoo suddenly sang a heart breaking song "congratulations neon *hics* cham daedanhae!!!!! congratulations *hics* eojjeom geureohge! *hics* " he started to cry again, daniel sighed at his behavior.

"hyung stop, seonjoo isn't fucking worth your crying right there." daniel hissed, he never liked the girl in the first place though. "find another girl. tch."

"she was amazing in bed!" seongwoo cried.

"hyung what the fuck?" daniel reacted. "you gave your virginity to that creep?!"

"heol! who's she to take it? i was messing with ya." seongwoo hics again.

daniel sighed, he doesn't know what to do with his hyung anymore.

the building was already in sight and daniel spun the wheel and head to the parking lot, he turned off his engine and pulled seongwoo out of the car heading towards his unit which was on the 5th floor.

he went to the elevator with seongwoo's arm around his neck and his other arm supports his hyung's body. the elevator's door split apart and there was a girl who just arrived and happened to join the two inside, "please help me, click the number 5." daniel told her.

"er, sure." she said in panic to think that she knows the wasted guy.

"bro, *hics* i'm about to throw up." seongwoo chuckled and it made the both if them panicked.

"gosh, this bastard." the girl exclaimed.

"you know him, miss?" daniel asked.

"of course, he's the loudest neighbor i ever had." she smirked and arrived at the 5th floor.

"gosh,"

as soon as the three of them got out, they went straight to seongwoo's unit and there daniel threw him on his bed.

"thanks for your little help," daniel thanked the girl.

"no worries, i'll go now. take care of that punk." she said and walked out of the room leaving daniel and seongwoo alone, the boy sighed and saw how miserable his hyung looked.

he looks like an abandoned baby who's crying out loud and a lunatic for laughing at himself. "tsk, well i guess u have to stay here all night then? damn, kuie might look for me."

and with that daniel left seongwoo in his room, sulking.

daniel will watch him over tonight and somehow help his hyung to overcome his hangover in the morning, and while he look for something to cook, seongwoo grabbed his phone on his pocket and dialed a random number.

"BABE, FUCK YOU!"

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:  kill me now