11

So it has been a month now and thankfully I am still alive. And oh, I am actually surprised that Dante is still alive until now, because with the kind of attitude I have, he should have had a heart attack already. I wonder what's keeping him alive? He must've had a strong cardiovascular.

I am sooo booored. I haven't went out of this house for a month. I still don't know why Dante's not letting me out. I would always ask him why, but he just kept on telling me that it's for my safety... Which just gets me more frustrated and curious. Why would he not allow me to go out? Why am I not safe if I get out of here? What is Dante up to? Seriously, I have a lot of questions but none of them is answered. And to think about what they were talking about when I 'accidentally' eavesdrop on their conversation in the library just made me more curious.

I really want to go out and spend some time with Emm. I miss that bitch. I have been in this hellhole for a whole month. I didn't even went out of this room.

Actually, there is a lot of things I can do in this house to keep me busy. I can swim, read in the library, spend time in the gym, the music room, the theatre, or even the garden but there is just one thing that's stopping me; I don't know where everything is located. Honestly, the only thing that I remember is the library, but I am too lazy to read a book. Plus, I do not really like reading. I am not a big fan of novels.

I would like to look for the theatre and watch a movie but I'm afraid I'd get lost. Really, this house is huge. Even though it is only two storey. Thank God it is only up to two floors, otherwise I would really get lost.

Stepping out from the bathroom, I open my closet and pick something to wear. Just a simple Black t-shirts and high waist shorts.

I looked at the clock to see it's already almost seven pm. Dante is usually home from work at eight.

Hmm... Maybe I'll cook dinner for tonight? Yeah, that will be a great idea.

It's a good thing that I know where the kitchen is. Actually, the only place I know here is our bedroom, the kitchen, the living room and the library... And ooh, Carter and Venny's bedrooms. Well, it's not that it's hard to forget, their room is just a few doors away from ours.

"Hello, Olivia." I greeted the maid who smiles up at me. I kinda like her, she's sweet.

"Hello, Leilanie. Would you like to request anything for dinner?" She asks as she scans the fridge. Well, she's basically the cook here.

"Um, no. Actually I am going to cook dinner tonight. You can rest." I reassure her as I scan the cupboards.

She closes the fridge and turns to look at me with a frown. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm actually bored. I have nothing to do and I figured you're already tired. You've been cooking for us all day." I smiled at her. See? I am not much of a bitch. I mean I can still be nice sometimes... Sometimes... Well, it depends on my mood.

"Ok... But I'll help you." She suggests, while rubbing her hands on her white apron.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "No, no. I got this. I actually want to do this on my own. I've been bored all day. You can rest. You will be waking up early tomorrow to cook breakfast, so I suggest you just sleep early tonight." I said as kind as I can and smiled at her. She looks hesitant at first but she nods and thanks me before eventually leaving me in the kitchen.

I like her. She's nice. I think we're just in the same age but she's way too small.

Anyways... Let's start cooking.

***
After almost an hour, I finished cooking my spicy chicken adobo, a Filipino dish actually, and I am now arranging the table.

Placing the last fork in place, I looked at the table and praise myself for actually doing a good job.

Ok, now time to make desserts. Hmm.., Fruit salad, maybe?

I opened the fridge and get all my ingredients, and look for a bowl... Which isn't anywhere to be found.

Ok, so where is the stupid bowl? Aha! Right... The cup boards.

I tiptoed to check every cupboard, soon finding a bowl which is all the way up, out of my reach.

Who ever put this here must have been tall. Unfair. I can't reach it. I jumped for like ten minutes, attempting to reach it but I just can't.

Argh. That's it. I've had enough! I kicked my feet and stepped onto the counter to reach the damn bowl. Aha!

"Woah, careful babe. You don't want to hurt yourself, do you?" Carter chuckles as I felt his hands on my waist and he slowly lifts me down, out of the counter and onto the floor.

I smiled up at him. "Thanks." I said, holding the bowl on my hands and placed it in the counter.

"What you doing?" He asks as he watches me slice the fruits.

"Dessert." I answered and shoved a whole strawberry into his mouth and laugh as he almost choke in it.

"You cooked dinner?" He asked once he swallowed.

"Yep, it will be ready in a few. You go sit in the table." I smiled at him. I really like Carter. I love his personality. Sometimes, when he's not busy, we would play chass on the library or do anything that will keep us both busy.

"Ok, ok. I'm starving." He chuckles and puts a whole strawberry into my mouth. I almost gagged. Damn it, I wasn't expecting that. I glared at him and he just laughs as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Getting too flirty, are we?"

I glanced up at where the voice came from to see Dante leaning in the archway, his arms crossed on his chest. He looks hot.

"Hi." I greet without a smile as I finish making  the fruit salad.

He enters the kitchen and walks around the counters, snaking his arms on my waist, hugging me from behind.

Damn, I love his smell. He smells so hot and manly. I could sniff him all day.

"You do know you're mine, right?" He says huskily as he sniffs my hair.

"Well I am you fiancee. If that's what you mean then yes. Yes, I am yours." I roll my eyes even though he can't see it.

"Good. And what's mine... Is always mine... I don't like you flirting with my brother." He rubs my waist and smells my neck, making me sigh out loud. Damn, that's good.

Wait, wait. What did he say? Me? Flirting? "I don't flirt."

"Mm-hmm." He hums, whilst he kisses my neck softly. Uh, what's happening? "Well if you don't call letting him touch your waist and feeding him strawberries 'flirting' then ok."

He sounds so jealous. What's his problem? We were just being playful.

"You must remember whom you belong, tiger. Otherwise there will be consequences." He threatens then walks out of the kitchen.

I huffed. He's such a dirty minded freak. He gives malice to everything. Carter and I are just friends.

Though I do wish that I was engaged to Carter instead of him...

****

So for those who are curious; her name is LEILANIE and her nickname is LALAINE. Yeah? Alraight. 😂