Chapter 16: Confession

A/N

edit 15/10/2018: Lol, so there was a part in this chapter that i completely regret writing because of the dull buildup. thank you everyone for pointing it out to help this story become better! :)

2D's POV

As I walked brought (Y/N) to the dining area, I was surprised to see who was sitting on the couch.

"'Ow da hell did ya get 'ere?!" I asked with a cracky voice.

"Magic, Faceache."

Yes. It was non other than...

Murdoc Niccals.

"Whadya mean magic? 'Ow'd yew know where (Y/N) liv'd?" I exclaimed.

"Sweet Satan, Faceache. Yer overreactin'." Murdoc groaned.
I pouted and crossed my arms, waiting for Murdoc to give an actual answer.

"Well y'see, this sweet girl Millie called me up and invited me to come for pizza." he explained, putting his arm over Millie's shoulders.

I looked at her, seeing Millie with a nervous smile on her face.
"Anyways, let's eat the pizza before it gets cold." she said. "RUSSEL! NOODLE! PIZZA'S HERE!"

As I sat down, I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I asked.

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

"Wait. I think I know." Noodle said. "She go to her room. I think."

I stood up at went over to (Y/N)'s room, only to see her crying in her bed.

"HOLY SHIT- (Y/N)!" I exclaimed, running over to the crying girl.
"W-wot 'appened?! Why are yew sad?"

She continued to sulk, and I noticed she was hugging a broken picture frame.

"(Y/N)! Dats broken glass!" I exclaimed, pulling the picture frame away from her.
She looked at me with a twinkling look in her beautiful eyes.

Your POV

"I...I...."

Should I tell him?
...
It's no use. He's caught me. I can't find any way to make a story that can cover this up....

"I-I just....Miss my parents...And..I haven't been well this week. I've been so stressed, been treated badly by my manager..I-I can't stand up for myself...I f-feel worthless." I said, trying to hold back the crying. "I..I just wish I'd be where my parents are right now..."

I was cut off by 2D hugging me. "Don't yew worreh." he whispered. "Am 'ere fo' yew.."

He broke the hug and looked directly at my eyes.
"Yew're not useless. Yew're amazin', carin', be'utiful."

Beautiful.

I blushed at his last compliment, and I could tell 2D saw it because he chuckled.

"Yew know.. I re'lly like yew." 2D said with a soft smile. "As in...like like yew.."

"Stu...I...Uh..."

I don't know what to say.
What do I say?
I mean, I DO like him back..
But I don't know what to say-

"Oh..I guess I sed it tew soon. I unde'stand.. Sorreh.." 2D said as he failed to hide the cringe on his face.

He then stood up, walking towards the door.

Shit.

I stood up, ran to 2D, and kissed him on the lips.
Luckily, he kissed back and pushed me back to the bed. Him on top of me.

2D's POV

Ah shit wait-

Realising what I just did, I broke the kiss and stood back up.

"Sorreh! I-I-"

(Y/N) stood up at pecked me on the lips.

"You're a good kisser, Stu." she smirked. "Now lets go. The pizza's probably almost finished by now."

Before leaving the room, (Y/N) put on a hoodie and I looked at her and smiled, wiping the leftover tears on her amazing face.

-------------

"Where were you guys?" Murdoc asked with a mouth full of pizza.

"Manners, Mudz." Russel jeered.
"Whatever."

Everyone looked at (Y/N) and I, waiting for an answer.

"Er...(Y/N) wos in her room." I replied nervously. "She wos...er...in da baffroom."

Murdoc rolled his eyes.
Damnit. He doesn't believe me.

"Yeah royt." he chuckled. "Yew two were probably doin' somethin' kinky in there that was causing you both to take so long. I can tell you two have the hots for each other."

I looked at (Y/N), who seemed to be have blown away by Murdoc's words.

"Shut up, Murdoc." Millie scoffed, elbowing him in the stomach.

"Thanks, Mil. He needed that." (Y/N) giggled as she went over to grab a slice of pizza.

"Pizza, Stu?" (Y/N) asked, as she gestured to the box.
"Yeh.." I murmed, grabbing a slice while glaring at Murdoc.

-----------

Your POV

"Thanks for everythin'." Russel smiled.
"Arigato!" Noodle cheered as she bowed with respect.
"Yeh. Thanks." Murdoc scoffed as he walked to the geep, not even making eye contact.

...

"Stu? You ok..?" I asked.
...
"Stu?"
...
"Hello?"
"Tanks, (Y/N)." he said as he forced a smile. "See ya."

For fucks sake. How much do I have to say to him until he is satisfied?

As 2D walked to the geep, I ran to him, giving him a big kiss on the lips.
By surprise, he kissed back.

Oh shit wait-

"What da hell, Faceache?!" Murdoc screeched.

On cue, 2D broke the kiss, and ran to the geep.

"Faceache what the actuall hell was that?!"

Finally, 2D smiled.
This looked real.

He waved as the geep inched further and further away from the house.

----------

"YOU. KISSED. 2D!" Millie screamed as she closed the door.

"I...I-"

"(Y/N), YOU CAN'T JUST GET HIM NOW! YOU STILL HAVE TO GIVE HIM TIME TO RECOVER! HE JUST GOT CHEATED ON!"

"Millie-"

"Whatever. I'm going to bed."

And after that, she walked to her room.

Why was she mad?
What have I done?
Nobody looked quite happy when we kissed..
They looked...

Angry..