ᴛᴡᴏ

Youngjae almost got late for his first class. Lucky for him the teacher came later than him.

First subject went by quickly as he would've expected.

He felt a bit better after knowing his next class would be.

He couldn't concentrate much on his professor as he didn't sleep very well last night.

He was starting to close his eyes only to open them. Afraid to get detention.

Just then..

"Choi Youngjae!" His professor slammed his stick on the table.

Youngjae shot his eyes wide open after his named was called.

"Y-yes sir?" Youngjae said as he stood up.

"Could you please demonstrate to us the right vocal key for this part." His professor said as he points his stick on the board.

He stood up from his seat and then sang.

"Well done, but you shouldn't be sleeping on my class Mr.Choi. I'll let you off detention for now." The professor scolded him and continued his class.

Youngjae did all his best not to fall alseep and he did.

Eventually lunch time came he went straight towards the vending machine and got coffee.

He went to his usual friend's table which consists of him, Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom.

"Hyung, What's up with you?" Yugyeom asked sitting down next to Bambam with tray on his hands.

"Huh?" Youngjae looked up from his coffee.

"Oh it's nothing." Youngjae laughed.

"Just lost some sleep last night." Youngjae added smiling at the three.

"Youngjae-yah by the way Jaebum asked for your number. He didn't tell me what about though." Jinyoung spoke.

"Ahh.. it's about him wanting to be duets with me." Youngjae said.

"Although, hyung I have no idea who he is so I didn't accept his request." He added.

Jinyoung sighed.

"I shouldn't have gave him your number." Jinyoung sighed again.

"..why hyung?" Youngjae asked making his head tilt a bit out of curiosity.

"Ah, well he may be a friend of mine but he is a bad influence for you Youngjae. You should be wise and be careful okay?" Jinyoung advised.

"That's so sudden for you to say hyung." Youngjae said chuckling afterwards.

"I'm serious Youngjae. Be careful." Jinyoung said his voice serious.

This time Youngjae shut his mouth then nodded slowly.

"Okay hyung." Youngjae replied.

"Why are you friends with that hyung anyway?" Bambam butted in.

"Oh Jaebum well he used to be a really close friend of mine not until he got influenced by those two." Jinyoung explained.

"You mean that Mark and Jackson dude?" Yugyeom said.

"Yeah, those two." Jinyoung replied.

"Also, you three okay stay away from them.This is your hyung warning you." Jinyoung added looking sternly at the three.

"Woah chill hyung, we get it." Bambam said raising his hands making a calm down action towards Jinyoung.

Jinyoung just rolled his eyes at him. Typical Jinyoung.

Lunch Time was over making all students go to their respective classes.

Youngjae had free time after so he went to the library to finish all the papers that needs to be finished already.

He sat on the table at the back where it was more quiet and had privacy.

He grabbed his phone along with his earphones and played his playlist.Then he pulled out his laptop and started typing.

"Mind if I sit with you?" A deep voice spoke startling Youngjae as he heard it even if he had his music on high volume.

"Ye-yeah sure." Youngjae looked up quickly while stuttered then looked back on his laptop continuing on with his work not wasting time on looking more at the stranger sitting across from him.

Little did he know it was Jaebum sitting across from Youngjae just staring at him and observing him from a very close distance.

»»-------------¤-------------««

a/n: they met already!! yay~~