"Yours" Jackson Wang (GOT7)

author's note

sorry it's been a while! i've been so busy :(((( but here's a little fluff with some random got7 moments before-hand! december is the busiest time of year for me, but i promise in january i'll write more because i'll have much more free time!

Jackson's POV:
"Today's the day!" I happily shouted while putting my suitcase into the van. "We're finally going back!"
"Jackson-hyung, it's too early to be so energetic." Youngjae whined while rubbing his eyes with his oversized sweater sleeves.
"I agree with Youngjae." Jinyoung yawned. "How are you even so energetic?"
"He's just extremely happy because he'll be able to see (y/n) today." JB complained.
"Because it's been too long since I saw her!" I screamed, laughing at the annoyed faces of all the other GOT7 members.
"We know hyung." Yugyeom whined before climbing into the backseat of the van. "You've been saying that ever since we left!"
"Okay, okay. Enough complaining." Jinyoung spoke up, "Let's just get going so he can go see her already."
"You guys are all just jealous." I joked.
"Oh my gosh, Jackson!" Mark quietly yelled and I immediately stopped talking. If Mark was speaking up I definitely have to stop. Markson for life, right?
"OHHHHHHHHHH!" Bambam yelled, "Jackson-hyung got in trouble~~~!"
"Aish, you punk get over here!" I began to chase after Bambam, laughing as he panicked and began sprinting. We ran around the van a few times before JB grabbed Bambam and practically threw the skinny boy into the backseat next to Yugyeom.
"Jackson, you're going in with the maknaes." JB pushed me into the van, "The rest of us are taking the other van. See you there." He quickly shut the van door and I could see him rubbing his forehead in annoyance as he began to walk with Mark, Jinyoung, and Youngjae to the other van.
"Good, we don't need those boring people in this van anyways!" Bambam laughed and dabbed.
"Party van!" Yugyeom laughed.

(y/n)'s POV:
"(y/n)~!" Jackson screeched from the front door. "I'm home!"
"Welcome back!" I smiled, no longer finding any motivation to do my homework and instead running over to Jackson to give him a hug.
"I missed you so much." He tightened the hug, allowing my head to go perfectly into the warmth of the crook of his neck as he buried his face in my shoulder. "I felt like I haven't seen you in forever. I love traveling and performing but I literally couldn't wait for that tour to be over." His voice was reducing to a whisper as we continued hugging and I just listened to his adorable voice. "At the end of each performance I didn't even think about how many fans were in the crowd or how well we did, I always thought one less performance until I get to see (y/n) again. I was going crazy missing you."
"Jackson, you were only gone a month." I giggled a little.
"A month is far too long. And stupid timezones ruining everything." He sighed, somehow pulling me even closer. "I dreaded falling asleep because I knew that when I went to sleep you were waking up. You know, JB-hyung even started to take my phone away at night, knowing that I'd try and stay up to talk to you? I was so mad at him and he got so frustrated that as soon as I woke up every morning I'd immediately wake him up for my phone." Jackson chuckled a little. "But it was worth it just to see the texts you'd send me."
"Aish, you're so crazy!" I laughed, finally pulling away from the hug. "You need to properly take care of yourself and all of that type of stuff. Your health should be your number one priority!" I quickly tapped his nose with my finger before beginning to walk to the kitchen.
"I can't think about any of that stuff when I'm worrying about how you're doing!" He reasoned while following me to the kitchen.
"You know I'll be fine, I'm always fine." I giggled while pulling things out of the fridge. "I have a stable job, I'm doing good in all of my classes, I hardly ever get sick, and I only go out with my best friends."
"Yeah but I'm not there to protect you!" Jackson wailed, back hugging me as I started to wash some vegetables at the sink. "What if some freak accident happened? Or if you did get horribly sick? Or even worse, some random guy started stalking you?"
"You know that's not going to happen." I sighed at how absurd my boyfriend was being.
"I know you don't believe it, but you're literally perfect!" Jackson quickly kissed my cheek. "You have no flaws whatsoever. Every guy in the world goes crazy over your adorable smile, laugh, and everything else about you. They all wish that you were their girlfriend."
"But I'm yours." I quickly cut Jackson off. "I'll always be yours."
"oHHHH MY GOSHHH!!" Jackson screeched, releasing to quickly clutch his shirt right where his heart is and collapsing to the ground. I simply laughed and turned to look at him, pretending to be dead.
"Jackson get up." I laughed as he continued to just lie there.
"I can't." He whined, "My heart."
"What's wrong with it?" I poked the side of his face, extremely surprised that he didn't begin to laugh like usual.
"You killed it." He quickly opened his eyes to show 'seriousness' in what he said before closing them again and slumping his head to the side. "I need a kiss to be revived."
"Aish, Jackson you're so crazy." I shook my head before leaning over to give him a quick peck on the lips. But before I could pull away, Jackson quickly grabbed me and pulled me down to lie on the floor next to him.
"I know I'm crazy but you love me for it!" He teased, laughing. "I'm all yours."