Berries 'first' words

DUST POV

I was sitting in my lab pondering how I fell in love. I was in such deep thought I didn't even notice Blue getting into my stuff. He was ripping out paper and files, equipment and everything. I didn't even know until I heard him pounding something against the tile floors. I quickly looked to see he somehow got ahold of my rock collection and was pounding the moon stone in it on the ground. "BERRY, DON'T PLAY WITH THAT" I screamed and ran over to him.

   When I yelled he looked over at me confused. I took the rock from him and picked him up while putting my rock collection away. "You can't play with that, okay?" I asked looking at him. He nodded

  I smiled and took him over to my desk and set him on it. "Okay Berry, I think it's time to teach you how to speak" I said. "First off, my name is Dust, can you Dust?" I asked slowly.

  Berry stared at me, trying to say a "D" "D-D-D-DDDDDDDD" Blue went on trying to say it. That was the first time heard his voice, it was cute.

  "Go on Berry, you can do it, Dust, D-Ust" I sounded out trying to help him pronounce it.

    "D-D-D-D....Du-Du, Dust-ty Dusty, DUSTY" he exclaimed.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, HE JUST CALLED ME DUSTY!!! I started to tear up as he kept saying Dusty "Dusty, Dusty, Dusty, Dusty, Dusty?" He asked watching me cry.

   I picked him up and gave him a big hug "ILL FOREVER CHERISH THIS MOMENT!" I yelled through loud sobs.