Chapter 24

"Ruby wake up! This is bad! Really bad!" I heard Niall yell and shake me. I shot up.

"Go quickly get ready and I'll tell you everything" He said and I quickly changed while he stared at the door.

"So, what's up?" I asked Niall.

"The talent show was being filmed..." He said with a long sigh.

"And?" I looked a him confused.

"You and Liam kissed and It's all over the news, the internet and everywhere! But we have bigger problems...Louis saw and Liam and him are now" He scratched his neck. I staretd to panic.

"No no no no ...Fuck no......I don't want to go home....I want to stay here!" I paced around my room. I quickly walked out the room and into the livingroom.

"I'M CALLING THE POLICE RIGHT NOW AND TELLING THEM YOU'RE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE" Louis yelled at Liam. Holy shit.

"Shut the hell up!"I yelled and Louis ran up to me.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Don't be scared to tell me if he did anything while he slept with you or anything okay?" He looked at me like a little child. I went wide eyed. Well this is not what I expected......

"He didn't do anything! He didn't hurt me! I love him!" I yelled.

"And I'm not a fucking child! I can take care of myself!" I shouted as he looked at me wide eyed and then at Liam.

"I know you're scared to tell me, so he doesn't do anything, but I'll make sure he doesn't touch you again" He told me.

"Listen to yourself! You've known Liam so many years! He wouldn't do anything like that! I seriously love him and he loves me. I hope" I mumbled the last part.

"You're really serious?! I didn't think you would be so stupid, so I just thought he made you kiss him!  You don't understand what that will do to our band! 'Liam Payne uses a teenage girl for his needs' That doesn't really sound like something we want to see on the news!" He yelled reading the headline off the TV where there was a picture of us kissing a girl talking things like 'Did he kidnap her?' 'Who is she and why doesn't she seek help?' I wanted to cry.

"Mate, calm down...We'll figure it out" Harry said placing a hand on Louis's shoulder.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?! My bandmate is fucking my little sister!" He yelled and punched the wall.

"Now I see where you got your anger issues from" Niall whispered to me and I chuckled.

'Brr brr'

Harry looked at his phone and answered.

"Guys, it's Managment, I'm putting them on speaker" He told us and placed the phone in the middle of us.

"Boys, the tour is cancelled, we had some complications, so you're not going anywhere, but don't worry we booked you a lot of shows in England. Talk to you boys later" A guy on the other end said and hung up.

"Seriously?!" Louis groaned. "Can this day get any worse?!" He yelled. I slowly walked up to him.

"C'mon, you trust Liam right? If he beaks my heart then you can go around and telling me 'I told you so' But can you please let me be with him" I pleaded and he sighed defeated.

"Sure, I guess..." He mumbled and I hugged him.