A night to remember

The picture up top is the real copy. You can even tell by the hand writing that I was younger 😂
One cool evening night I was up in my room staring out of my open window. I could smell the smoke from the sparklers, that Cary and Joe are lighting off at the park near by. Cary and Joe saw me looking at them. Cary waved at me in return I gave a shy smile and waved back. I shut my window and Hustled down stairs to fetch my coat. I walked out the door to meet Cary and Joe. I went up to Cary and said

"Hi Cary." He did not reply, but instead he smiled and handed me a sparkler and lit it for me. Cary and Joe ran around the park with there sparklers and lightning off other fireworks. I stood there silently waving my sparkler around. I was a little less crazier then the boys.

As I stood there thinking to myself Cary is always lighting off fireworks, but everyone knows he has a obsession with lighting things on fire. (If you watched the movie you are the best you would understand most of this) Cary would hate to have someone think he is boring. Joe on the other hand is shy and quiet. He blends in with crowed and does not try to stick out.

Joe walks up to me and opens his like he was about to say something, but didn't. Instead he stood side by side to me. Cary gives Joe and I another sparkler. Joe runs off through the park with it. Cary stayed put and lit mine. Then took my arm with the sparkler in it  and guided it in circles. I looked at Cary who seemed to be really close now and I smiled. He smiled back and adorable smile (omg this is sooo cheesy ewww got to love my childhood self) After the sparkler went out I immediately took Cary's hand off my arm.

"That was the last one!" Joe yelled. I started to walk back to my house. Then I heard swift footsteps following me. I turned around to see Cary.

"Thanks Cary." I said

"Your welcome." He replied

In the dark I could even see him blushing. He took my hand, then I looked at him and then back to his hand, then back to his face. My own face was growing hot. I could feel that I was blushing. Before I had anytime to think or anytime to say anything Cary kissed me on the cheek. He let go of my hand and darted across the play ground to grab his bag. He took off like a banshee, leaving a dumbstruck Joe and a very confused me.

(This was super cheesy sorry I mean again I wrote this five years ago and I was ten. Thanks for reading requests for stories if you want to thanks ily)