Rapmon ↬ Forever in my Heart

(F/F) is you favorite flower btw.
And (Y/N) is of course, your beautiful name.
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xJooniex: I miss you so much
                             - Message sent- 8:51 pm

His hands were trembling as tears trickle down his cheeks.
"I need to let her go," He thought to himself.
But, she was his everything. He gave her the whole universe.
He just simply can't let her go. It's already been a year. A year since she left.

"How could you?! How could you leave me?! You damn woman," He shouted.
He fell on his knees, clutching his shirt. The mixed emotions were ruining him. Is he going crazy? He craved her presence.

"I still and will always love you," He whispered quietly.
He kept all her memories. Her pictures, her gifts to him, and all the things they did together.

He stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face. No one should notice that his heart was still broken.
No matter how hard he tried, his heart will always belong to her.
He grabbed his phone and called the other members. They understood and they were the only one he had.

"Can we meet at the coffee shop near my place?" He asked.
"Sure thing," Jimin said, seeming to know what happened.
The others nodded while giving him a sympathetic smile.

He grabbed his coat, his keys, his wallet, and went outside. It was cold. He looked down as he walked down the streets.
Ariving, with all of them already there.

"Let's take a seat," Jin suggested as they did.
"I'm sorry for bothering you. It's just that-"
"You can't get over her," Taehyung finished.
"Look at you, your eyes are swollen and the bags under your eyes are really obvious," Suga nagged.
"I-I just can't. She was my everything," He stuttered while shaking.
"We know," J-Hope said.
"I know, let's visit her," Jungkook said cheerfully.
"Yeah. It's been awhile," RM said as his lips formed into a smile, "Thank you," He added.
"No problem. Remember that we're always here for you," Jin said patting his back.

The went to the flower shop to buy flowers. (F/F). "These were (Y/N)'s favorite," RM thought to himself as he smiled.

They all drove to the cemetery afterwards.
They carefully walked to (Y/N)'s grave. All of them were solemn. The members loved (Y/N) as their sister. Rapmon treated her like she was the only girl in the world and the best girlfriend in the whole entire universe. She was honestly more than he could ever ask for.

"Hi, Noona!" Jungkook said happily.
"We miss you so much," Suga added.
"I hope you're doing well," Jin whispered.
"Please watch over us!" Jimin and Taehyung said in sync, then giggled at each other.
"We'll see each other next time," J-hope stated with a smile plastered on his face.
"Hi, (Y/N). I miss you so much. We'll try to visit you as much as we can. Promise. I love you," Rapmon said as he gave (Y/N) the (F/F).

Rapmon turned to the others, smiling.
"Let's go home and have a sleepover. (Y/N) would enjoy seeing us together. And thank you," He stated.
"Yay! And you're always welcome, Hyung," Jungkook cheered as he took their hands and skipped to the car.

"I love you, (Y/N). You will forever be in our hearts."

~~~~~~~~~~

Holo th- I mean- Excuse me!
I'm a new admin btw. Sorry if it's crappy. It's my first time writing an FF. And it's really short
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it.
~AwkwardIntrovert-

------

I feel so proud of our new member in the Awkward Fam. 😂😂😂.
Lol, this is just AwkwardKing cutting in.
hAVE FUN READING.