" DIPPER WHERE WHER YOU "

( dippers pov )

i said " thanks but why is you'er mother going with her boyfriend " " a trep why " " will i- " a ring came from her phone " my mom said ' i'll begone for 60 weeks you have monny and food so dont worry ' mybmom is soo wierd " " i can tell so i umm want to hang with you is that ok " " umm sure i mean my mom and her boyfriend is gone soo i gusse it's ok " she blushed [ ok now that's cute ] " ok cool " i went inside " nice " i looked at her " soo wher do i sleep " " i dont know " i smirked " how about in you'er bed " she blushed HARD " umm i dont know " will the demon appeared " m master mis-miss mabel needs you h- home n-now " " tell her to i'm staying here for the night cuz i'm tierd " i looked at Lilly i was surprised she didn't look scared but confused " umm ca-ca-can i-i-i a-asked h-h-how " " he's a demon but dont tell enyone or- " i wiperd in her ear " your going to get punished " sh blushed agen [ ok you can make this girl blush so easily it's cute ] but a car get me out of my dream land " DIPPER WHERE WHER YOU " my granfrather yelled, i yelled back " WITH A FREAND " my sister yelled " AT HER HOUSE WHY WHER ARE YOU THAT TIERD " i yelled " YES WHY DO YOU GUYS HAFE TO BE HERE IBWAS GOING TO SATY THE NIGHT " My grand father yelled " BOY WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS NOW COME HERE WITH THE GIRL AND COME HOME WITHOUT THE GIRL " mabel tould him about her i know it, i looked at Lilly " look we need talk to them and umm i love you ok now come on girl " i dragged her to the car, my sister said " this is her uncl stan " uncl stan said " so you'er the girl that mabel was talking about hmmm " he get out of the car and look at her " not bad..not bad dipper..not bad at all " i blushed so did Lilly " soo sir may i ask who are you " " i am stan dipper's uncle or granfather " he looked at me with a mad look and said " and dipper why did you not teel mabel you where taking her home or staying at her house ? " " will i was being a good friend and wacking her home then it gat dark and i was too tierd to go home or enything so i asked if i can stay the night and Lilly here said yes i can but you guys come along and this happned " when i said ' Lilly here ' he looked at her then back at me, he said " i see but you see dipper will said ' dipper want's to stay at a girls house ' and why is that? and dont say it was dark " i looked at will who was siting by my sister, i glard at him, " will dipper " uncl stan said " will i was- " " dont say you where tierd or you'er grounded " " ok ok i just wanted to spend time with her "