Chapter 2

CELESTE'S POINT OF VIEW

     More tears rolled down my cheeks when the guard came in to some something.

     Olivier has escaped...

     I threw a tantrum while sobbing hysterically.  Olivier had just helped kill my daughter!

     And now Aveline was gone.  He needed to be gone as well.

     I got so mad, I felt my fingertips heating up.  I tried to calm myself before I started a fire, but it was too late.  My fingers directed a bolt of lightning at the mirror, and it turned into sand; but all I could see was a blur due to my teary attitude.

     My husband Rio, and I decided  something.  On a scroll of papyrus that was shipped in from Egypt, we wrote a curse that was bound to happen with the help of Rio's sorcery. 

     Olivier Austeaur's great-great grandchild, will be killed by our great great grandchild (and will have a matching name as him or her as well).   His grandchild will be killed on the 16th birthday.  And if that does not happen, then our grandchild can take anything from his.  And they will both live in horrible immortality in which they have to suffer  the consequences of life forever.  However if his great great grandchild is killed by our's, then his will die, and our's will live a normal happy life.*

     She or he will be the dead, not my Aveline.