The First SleepOver

"So, do you want to stay the night over at my condo tonight?", he repeats himself.

     "Are you serious?"

     "Yeah. I wouldn't be offering if I wasn't being serious. It's a simple answer. Yes or no?"

     "Yes. But I need to get some stuff from my apartment."

     "Okay. No problem."

     We left his parent's driveway and drove back to my place so I can pack a bag. Ten minutes later, I went up to my place, grabbed a gym bag and threw in a whole bunch of clothes and necessities. Five minutes later, I grabbed the bag and jogged down the stairs to go back in Chase's car. It took just a few more minutes until we finally arrived at his condo. My first time seeing his place. My first sleepover with a guy whose committed with me. I'm excited but nervous. His place has an elevator. Thank goodness. It was easier to take the elevator so we did to the nearest floor by the roof. He really does live far up. He lead me to which door is his, unlocked me and welcomed me to his home. My first instinct that I wanted to do was sit on his bed once he gave me a tour of his beautiful place. I took my shoes off and slowly put my feet down, tied my hair real quickly to a bun and went to the bathroom to throw on some sweats and long sleeve sweater. Once, exiting the bathroom, I saw Chase wearing sweats that hung low to where the band of his boxers are showing and him shirtless. Wow! He has such an amazing body. I could stare at that view forever. And I get to sleep next to him tonight.

     "You look comfy", I admitted.

     "So do you", he admits back.

     "I am. I finally got to get out of those shoes, though." I crawled on the bed, laying on my back down onto the mattress. I sat up when I felt my feet cramped up.

     "Your feet hurt?", he asks in concern.

     "Yeah", I whined a little bit.

     He sat up, lightly pushing my shoulder down with one hand, making me lay down on my back again. He criss-crossed applesauce on the bed and brought one of my foot up to lean on top of his legs and massaged my foot. Then, a few minutes later, he did the same thing and massage my other foot.

     "Your heels are dried, honey.", he sweetly tells me.

     "I know. I'm always on my feet and somehow the skin cracks.I tried everything."

     Chase grabs a moisturizer cream that helps his skin so hopefully his plan works and soften my feet. He moved his fingers up and down on my foot, paying special attention to my heels. Deep massaging my whole foot and caressing my toes with the lotion.

     "Mhmm", I softly said.

     "Does that feel good, baby?", he quietly lost whispers to me.

     "Uh-huh", the words were the first thing that came out of my mouth.

     Chase stops massaging my feet and crawls on top of me. Staring at me with his brown eyes staring back on me. Unexpected of him to do so at the moment, he kisses me. Enough was enough and it turned out to be making out. I didn't want to ruin the moment but I slowed down the kisses, beginning to say something. "If this is going to continue, I think we should have some ground rules."

     "Okay."

     "First, you're not completely going to take off my shirt. You can roam underneath it but not anything further than that."

     "Got it. What else?"

     "You're not going inside of me. Meaning fingering me or with your other body part."

     "Anything else?"

     "I'm not ready to do it unless I'm comfortable."

     "That's it?" 

     "For now, yeah. Unless I think of more reasons afterwords."

      "Fair enough."

      "You don't have any rules for yourself?" I requested.

      "No, not really. You're my girlfriend and I trust you."

      He trusts me? Good. "Okay. And I trust you, too. It's just I want to be comfortable enough with myself. Like I'm comfortable being with you. I just need to be more confident with myself."

      Chase cups his hands to my cheeks and kisses my lips, moving his lips down to my neck. I lifted my head up more so he has more access to it. He trails the kisses down more towards my collarbone and I let out soft moans unable to keep it to myself. His hands starts sliding down to the sides of my body, holding a grip on my hips. He moves himself up more so he could keep glaring at me with his gorgeous eyes. He rests his top lip n my bottom lips, mouth parting open. He slides my body up to sit up and I yelped a little. He hushed me and kissed me to bring back the silence in the room. His one hand goes further south to my body, resting it on my lower stomach near my area. I looked at him and his eyes twinkle like he really wants something. Something like I never thought about during the set of rules I was giving out.

     "Can I?"

     "Only on the outside", I pleaded. His two fingers continues to go down and rubs me down there. This feels so good. "You're not trying to do something, right?" I challenged.

     "No", his voice gets husky. He goes rubbing me down faster and harder, then slowly, and plunges them on the outside making my clothing go deeper inside of me. I moaned loudly and I'm getting wet about the fantasy thoughts I'm daydreaming about in my head about the things we could've done. He flipped my body over so now, I'm on top of him and he lays down on the bed. I admire this view but I'm so clueless on how he wants me to make him happy when it comes to this next step in our relationship. "What now?" I directed. Chase lifts his pointer finger up and rests his thumb on my chin and places a kiss on my lips. "Anything you want, beautiful."

     I don't remember when was the last time he called me that or if he ever did call me that. Maybe this could be a good way to get to know what he likes and doesn't like. I did the same thing as he did and kissed him more which lead to making out before I slowly left his lips and move them down more to his neck. Chase's breath goes deep and heavy, leaving him speechless so I'll just continue doing that because I think he likes it. My hands start to roam around on his chest, all over his abs and his V-line. His body is like a goddess. He should be shirtless all the time when I'm with him at his place. Better come here more often then.

     My lips departed from his neck and down to his body, kissing all the places where my hands have been wandering. Chase hands goes underneath my shirt from behind and rubs my back and down the middle of my spine.... and back up... and down and starts to scratch it, too. His hands moves down to cover his hands on my butt, giving it a nice squeeze. More moans and groans trailed off from my mouth, eyes closed, enjoying this. Whatever you call this. A few things I've done to him and a few more things he's done to me and he turns his body over to the spot next to me, just kissing me. He tucked my hair that was in front of my face behind my ear and pulls me closer to him, resting my head on his chest. The night was pretty peaceful after that. Not much talking was involved but in exchange, we both kept smiling at each other, not knowing what to say.

     I yawned and my eyes started to drift to sleep. Chase pulls the cover closer to us and places a kiss on my forehead, whispering in my ear, "Goodnight, baby" and joined me to sleep.