Heaven is Real - A Young Girl's Amazing Trip to Heaven and Back.

INTRODUCTION.

I thank the great Lord who made it possible that I will be bringing to you this message of truth. I want you that is reading this to believe that there is a God that is above all things, a God that is the creator of Heaven and earth and all that there is, including your humble self.

We did not just happen; we are not a product of accident. Look at the whole world and you can see there is a hand that is controlling everything. Look at the ocean, it does not over flow. Just go to the beach and see for yourself the wonders of a divine authority.  

Look at the mountains, who created them? Look at man and all the races across the world. Is it not amazing? It is and there is a supreme God who made all things possible. We have to accept and follow this God.

From generation to generation, this God has been informing people through His messengers that He exists. In this our generation, it will be difficult to say that you did not hear about Him while on earth. God will always make sure that all souls learn about Him. This book you are holding is one of such time God is speaking. Be blessed as you read this account of a young girl who the Lord Jesus showed a lot of divine revelations for the benefit of mankind.

In this book you will be reading the incredible story of a young girl (she was ten years when these visions took place) who was taken to heaven by our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. For four hours, she was taken on a tour of heaven and shown so many deep and amazing things about heaven, the earth and what is to come. After this, the Lord asked her to go and write all she has seen for the sake of the human race, so that many will read and repent from their evil ways.

Now ten years later, the story is being made available to readers all over the world, thanks to advancement and technology. As you read, please do not harden your heart. Believe because there is a God who created and controls everything. You did not just happen by accident. Nothing about you, your life and the world that you know is by chance.  Everything is well planned by a master force, a supreme being who we call Jehovah. That is His name and the Bible is His book.

Look at the ocean; it does not overflow the earth. Look at the hills, the mountains, He made them all. Please do not toy with the revelations you are going to read in this book. Think deeply about them and let it touch you heart.

I will hand over now to our dear sister, Irene Kelly who the Lord showed these revelations for the edification of His church and to warn people of what is to come. I want you to read the words from her. May you be truly blessed as you read in Jesus name, Amen.

FROM SISTER IRENE KELLY.

Thank you Rev. Jessie. I am truly blessed to know you because you are a true man of God and thanks for all your support. May God continue to bless you and your ministry in Jesus Name, Amen.

I want to start by thanking the Lord for such wonderful revelations as He has shown me, a young poor girl. Sometimes I just ask God, why me? Why me of all the millions of His children worldwide? But I know that God knows the best. He knows why He has chosen me for this assignment. But one thing is this; I know I will never fail God in the assignment He has given me.

I will tell it as it was presented to me.  I thank God for the opportunity to write this. I pray that whoever hears or read about this my testimony will not harden his or her heart. I pray that the person will repent and accept Jesus Christ who is the Prince of Peace and Lord of Lords.

I know that many souls will be rescued from the horrors of what I saw. I do not wish my worst enemy to go through what I saw. Lord I lift myself unto your hands as I relate what I saw and heard from the experience with you oh Lord.