Trailer

A/N:After what felt like nearly a year, I finally did this part, sorry for those who wanted to read this if you waited. I would've done it long ago but I didn't had the time to do as I was busy with my other stories. But for now this a trailer.

I've always like the Assassins Creed Franchise for a while. That's why I created this. I hope you guys like this. If you want to see the trailer it's on top so you could know what I'm talking about if you don't what's going on. Anyway let's begin.

__________________________
The year was 1777 the time when the famous American Revolutionary war occur. In the British lines a British Commander was overlooking the battlefield as their forces were currently advancing and crushing the colonial patriots that were getting overwhelmed by the British forces.

Meanwhile out in the distance on a tree three eagles were sitting looking at the battlefield as they saw the patriots were losing as many of their numbers were depleting rapidly as more and more British troops kept firing.

(A/n:Ok these are assassins we'll see in the first one will is as we all know Connor Kenway the second person talking is a woman Assassin. And the third is a young boy I'm gonna do the same to him too.)

"We watched them fight and die,in the name of freedom."

"All they ever wanted was to be free country. A country where they can be  at peace."

"They want to start a country of their own to start new homes, a family and a new life."

"They speak of liberty and justice but for who."

"Even we don't know and what are they really fighting for."

"That is something we must know."

Then the three eagles start to fly as they flew through the trees seeing all dead corpses both redcoats and patriots.

As the come by a the trees. Three figures came out of the trees all of the sudden and head down to the battlefield.

The three hooded figures started heading towards them patriots camp. Passing by.

These Three figures are Assassins.

One figure the lead figure. Wearing a blue and white vest with a white t shirt along with a red belt around his waist. With blue trousers and extra brown clothing that goes up all the way to his thighs for warmth in cold winters and brown boots with Mohawk design. Carrying a bow with some arrows and a flintlock pistol around his waist.

 Carrying a bow with some arrows and a flintlock pistol around his waist

The second figure was woman next to him. She wore a slender light outfit looked like and eastern design of the outfit. An has a katana behind her back. Her outfit is built for the cold winters and warm summers alike.

 Her outfit is built for the cold winters and warm summers alike