The Return

Flashback**
I am so tired, but they won't let me sleep. They said sleep is for the good kids. If I don't let them do things to me they starve me, if I'm to skinny they beat me.

I don't really see the logic in this but that's my life now. Once when they first Beat me they were so harsh that I needed a doctor from passing out. The doctor said due to how bad my head was I would probably forget some stuff.

It has gotten so bad I forgot my actual childhood and just remember pain, endless pain.

  "Hazel! Get your ass down here!"  That is my calling. I wonder what it could be this time please don't let it be another session. Every session I have I get violated in so many ways.

  I ran down stairs as fast as I could but at the same time I felt so slow do to my health. "Yes master, anything I can help you with?" I ask.

  "Yeah actually, we need money so we made a deal. We are going to sell you tommorow so have your shit ready." no no no I can't leave what if its worse there than here. I can't I need to leave I have to escape.

  As masters friend came in through the door I made a run for it. It actually worked its moments like this that I wish I could wolf out.

End of flashback **

  "Boss the owner of Wells Inc. wants to set a meeting with you and the chair group to have a deal together. They say they can bring in more shipments then ever." said my PA margret.

  "Thank you margret, but make sure he knows I'm turning down the offer. He is a unreliable source. He has failed all his partners leaving him almost bankrupt, I doubt his skills. But please contact the Alpha of the grey moon pack that I would like to talk to him about entering his land.

  I need to talk business about a shipment deal. I would love to base another company there. That's it thank you." I said.She nods and walks out doing as said.

  Watch out grey moon pack, I'm coming back for good.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

First chapter out. Thank you for reading this. Its a short first chapter but I needed a start. Leave a vote⭐ comment💬 or save it to your library📚. I love you .