Naughty or nice

(Tis the season I know it's early to be writing this but I don't care😹😹)
It was Christmas Eve and I was laying in bed sleeping. As I'm sleeping, I feel fingers between my legs. I start moaning uncontrollably. "Merry Christmas baby." I hear being whispered in my ear. I knew it was my baby Luke. I open my eyes slowly and I see him finger fucking me wearing a Santa clause hat. "Oh god Luke." I moaned. He kept rubbing me nice and slowly. He pulled off my night shirt and started sucking my breast sending me into overdrive. I felt myself about to cum when Luke pulled his fingers out of me. "What the fuck man why you do that?" I said mad as he positioned himself in front of me. "I got tired." He said sticking his fingers in my mouth. I sucked them off looking at Luke. "You nasty." He said smiling. "I'll be all of that." I said giggling. He gets on top of me and starts kissing my face. "Oh Luke." I moaned as he kissed my neck. "What you want for Christmas?" He whispered in my ear. "I want a pony." I said laughing. He looks at me laughing. "I can't give you a pony but I can give you a big black stallion." He said grabbing his dick. "I could go for a ride right now." I said pulling down Luke's boxers as his dick stood there rock hard. I start jerking it fast and easy. Luke moved my hand away from me and put a Condom on. He slides in me slowly as I Adjust to his size. Luke thrusted in and out of me slowly. I grab his face kissing him softly. "Oh Luke." I moaned on his mouth. He started picking up the pace and going faster. My moans started coming faster out of me. I grabbed his back as he thrusted faster. "Oh daddy faster." I moaned. "You like that shit huh." He said spanking me hard. "Oh god yes daddy I love it." I moaned. I was on the verge of cumming hard on Luke's dick. "Oh fuck." I moaned as I came on Luke's dick. A few more thrusts and Luke came inside the condom and fell to the side of me. "Damn baby." He said laughing. "Merry Christmas to me." I said giggling.