First day

Today is the first day at the school.Liza was right when she said it would be different , there's barely kids here and the kids that are here are just looking at me weirdly like I stink or got something on my face.  The hallways are weird too they're painted in all white with different rooms, the teachers all have nurse outfits on and they're carrying around needles. My first class is at the end of the hall. When I walk into my class I see three children and one teacher, Mr.Mike. He wasn't like your average teacher he was muscular and was wearing all white. Sit down son he said. I sat down in the desk beside a girl.I didn't know the girls name but I knew she had a story, everyone does. She sat by me at lunch.

Hey my name is Amy she said.  hi, I said.  are you new Here ? she said. Yea I said. well I'll help you get used to it here she said while smiling.  I don't know if I can trust her yet usually when I become people's friend and show them Stevie They stop talking to me. so what's your problem? any said while picking up a piece of pie she has on her lunch plate. excuse me? What do you mean I said. I mean you're here for a reason so what's the reason?  she said. I'm here because I have a problem I said. Amy instantly got mad well duh What is your problem dumbass she said.  I got scared for a second I didn't know What was wrong with her. Amy's aid came and took her away I wonder where she took her. hey evan, Stevie came to sit beside me. hey Stevie, I didn't know you were going here too .My face instantly lit up when I saw Stevie but for some reason the other kids were looking at me. whats up with the people here?  I said. Idk they're probably like your mom... crazy said Stevie .Aye don't talk about my mom I said. sorry said Stevie.  The bell rung and it was time to go home on the way home Stevie wanted to go by the liquor store I went in even though mama said go straight home after school. aye Stevie What you want from here I said. the store looked dirty and had roaches running on the floor ,the counter man was Indian and had a mustache, he kept Sharp  eyes on me and stevie as we started looking for things. I want this, Stevie picked up a bottle of alcohol.  look man the cashier don't care if we just walk out here with the stuff so you put it in your jacket and walk out I'll be right behind you said stevie. OK I'll do it but just this once. Stevie and I started walking out. hey! hey!  where do you think you're going said the cashier who called the police and grabbed my arm totally ignoring Stevie. My friend said it was OK I said as the cops come and put me in hand cuffs. What friend said the cashier. stevie! I said. the cops put me in their car and started driving off,once again stevie got me in trouble.