Shivika Become One 🔥❣️ (18+)

Guys this is HIGHLY MATURE content so read it at ur own risk For 18+ readers
Guys I expect at least 60 votes for this chapter 😇😇
Happy Reading 💖💖
——————————————————
Shivaye and anika rested their foreheads on each other. Shivaye and anika lost soo much in each other when they had no idea their lips met each other.
The kiss was gentle at first. Then later Shivaye started sucking anika lower lip while anika grabbed his upper lip and anika was tangling her hand in shivayes hair her hands were giving massages as well as making Shivaye moan too. Shivaye started to kiss anika more fastly and the passionate kiss lasted for two to three minutes.
They parted due to lack of oxygen.
Anika had just realised wat happened and blushed.

Shivaye picked her up in his arms and carried her to their tent room. He put her down and zipped the tent. He saw anika bare back facing him.
He cane from behind and grabbed anika by her bare milky soft waist. He roamed his hands on her stomach. Anika felt goosebumps and electric shocks all over her body. He was still back hugging her. He started to place wet kisses on her shoulder and then on her back neck and then the bare back.
There were marks of love bites on her back. He moved and touched his milky lips on every corner of her bare back.

He then did the famous hand twist and now anika and Shivaye were face to face. One hand of anika was held by Shivaye and the other hand was free. She clenched her other hand on his shoulder. Shivaye started placing wet kisses on her bare neck on her collar bone which was clearly visible. He gave her a bucket on her corner of her neck. She clenched on to his shoulder more tightly. He left a trail of wet kisses following down her navel.
Shivaye then hugged her placing kisses on her side of the neck and during this process he opened Anika's dori knot which now lose.

He picked her up in her arms and carried her in bridal style and made her lay down on the bed.
Shivaye was on top of anika. He removed the pallo of her saree leaving a view of her bare milky stomach and a white sleeveless blouse covering her chest area. He started to kiss anika down her navel and placed a trail of wet kisses on the exposed part of her chest. Anika was moaning Shivaye name which made Shivaye tempt more
She arched her neck giving him space while she had entangled her hands in his hair.
Shen then rolled herself facing her bare back towards Shivaye face. Shivaye opened the dori of her blouse and slid one side of her strap giving her love bites in her bare milky shoulders. He did that on the other side two leaving love bites in her shoulder. Shivaye turned her slowly so that she could face him when suddenly anika now cane on top of Shivaye
S- oh my god junglee billi
Anika ripped apart his shirt and started kissing his chest. Shivaye was moaning anika name and while Anika was kissing him he was roaming his hands on her bare milky back. She gave him love bites on his chest and neck and also gave a hickey to him on the right side of his neck. She then massaged her hands over Shivaye chest nipples waist stomach everywhere. She then took his nipples into her mouth and kissed them hard until they were erect. Shivaye was continuously moaning anika name. She then moved down to his stomach and placed wet kisses there.
Shivaye again made himself on top of Anika as it was his turn. Shivaye placed wet kisses on her milky stomach and gave her a hickey near her belly button. Anika moaned Shivaye name and her hands were entangled in his hair like always. Anika blouse was half on and half off. Shivaye asked anika through his eyes for the permission of removing her blouse. She blinked her eyes giving him permission. He slipped the blouse off leaving Anika in her bra and the down part of the saree. Anika was wearing a white bra with lace. Anika moaned Shivaye name as He kissed more of her exposed chest area and giving tons of love bites and a few hickeys.
He then moved again to her face. He kissed her forehead then her eyes one by one and the on her lips.
Shivaye had captured anika lower lip while Anika had captured his upper lip. The kiss was passionate and wild. He ducked her lower lips while she suck his upper lip. A lithe bit of blood oozed out from her lips but Shivaye licked it off her lips. He then entered her mouth and twisted his tongue with Anika's tongue and both could taste each other.

They parted so that they could breathe. Shivaye was massaging her stomach while kissing her and anika roaming her hands on his back and in his head.
Shivaye Anika's kiss was a very wild one but passionate anika lips were plumpy and swollen by now......

Shivaye slowly moved downwards to her downward part. Anika could feel this. She had held the bedsheet tightly and closed her eyes.
Shivaye saw this and came again to her face and kissed her on her lips.
S-"Anika it's ok I will proceeed ahead with ur permission."
A- Shivaye aapka poora haq hai meray ouper."
Shivaye looked in her eyes giving a questioning of look of are u sure. She blinked and Shivaye understood.

Shivaye again kissed her anika tooo reciprocated wildly

Shivaye slowly went down opened the plates of her sareee her then started pulling it down and placed wet kisses on her lower stomach.
He now made her free of that Saree cloth and she was now in her bra and panties.
He moved down to her thighs and kissed her corner and in between the legs to. He pressed his hands on her thighs her skin was so soft and milky.

Anika had enough so she now came on top of Shivaye and started kissing him wildly she then took of his trousers leaving him in his boxers.
Anika was still on top of Shivaye
He started roaming his hands on her back and then reached to the clip of her bra he unclipped the bra and leaving her breasts and nipples naked and the bra fell on his chest.
Shiavye cane on top of anika and started massaging her bossoms with his hands and then he kissed one breast while he was massaging the other. Anika moaned and bit her fingernails on his as He sucked and kissed her nipples until they were hard and erect.
He slowly moved his hand down while kissing her breats.
He tried to slide her panty from one side but first he her permission and that wen she blinked her eyes to give him permission.
He slowly slid her pants of leaving her naked and he didn't know anika was clever while she pulled of his boxers with her feet circling her legs around him.
Shivaye moved down and he placed kisses near her virgina he could taste the liquid present on her virgina. Anika moaned Shivaye name and that made Shivaye more tempt. He started massaging his hand around her virgina. Anika moan could tell how much she wanted him to enter her.
He thought to tease anika
So he took his own time and kissed her and giving loving bites in between her legs. Anika "Shivaye plea.....asse......."
She wanted him to enter her so that's he could be his.

He entwined his index and middle finger in her and pop there hit her first orgasm
Anika moaned Shivaye name loud she held the bed sheet tightly for support.

When shiavye came up to kiss anika Anika could feel his dick touching her virgina which made her feel wild at that time
She rolled over bringing Shivaye underneath her and she moved down to explore his down part.

Anika could see a long dick sticking out. She went and kisses in between his legs leaving love bites then she held his dick and licked it and sucked all the juices. She even started waving with it while Shivaye continuously moaned anika name.

Anika went up to him and whispered "I need u Shivaye"

Shivaye again tossed her underneath him and kissed her swollen lips hard. During their kiss Shivaye put his dick I think anika virgina and entered her.

Anika could feel him inside
"Shiavye I need u" she moaned
Shivaye this started to thrust fisrt slowly while anika winced in pain minor screeches and screams were coming out as it was her first time.
"Shivaye harder" she begged him to do harder so Shivaye increases his thrusting speed and kissed anika wildly while anika presses her nails into Shivaye back leaving marks.

Shiavye then took him self out of her.
Anika at that time was now very weak and was in bit of pain
Shiavye lied beside her
"Thanku anika this was one of the most beautiful feeling ever"
Anika in a low tone
"Meri bhi"
He took her into his embrace. Their legs crossed in each other and their chests touching each other.
Anika nuzzled into his chest whispering
"I LOVE U SHIVAYE"
"I LOVE U TOO ANIKA"
That night was the night wen they became one. ❤️❤️
And then shiavye covered themselves with a duvet.

Precap
Teasing session  😂😂😇😇❤️❤️

Phewww done with the most awaited chapter of 1600+ words
Guys took in a lot of effort and thanku for 5k ❤️❤️😘
Hope u all enjoyed the chapter.