Chapter 5

Stan's POV
I can't believe I just kissed Kyle. He's probably discussed by me now. He probably won't ever talk to me again, I wouldn't blame him. I couldn't help but to kiss him the way he was looking at me with his beautiful eyes. Maybe I should go apologize better to him tomorrow.

The next day at school....

As I get to school I see Kyle by his locker and I walk over to him.

"Hey Kyle." I said.

"Hey Stan." He said back.

"I just want to apologize again for yesterday." I said blushing.

"Like I said before it's ok." Kyle said blushing too.

"You sure?" I said still blushing.

"I'm sure." Kyle said still blushing too.

"Ok." I said as we headed to class.

The whole class time I could help but think of Kyle. I love his cute smile and the way he way always happy. But as I was thinking of him Butters comes in saying that there is a fight. We all run over to see who the fight was between and when I got over there it was Kyle and Token.

"What happened?" I asked Butters.

"Well Kyle was talking to Wendy and Token thought he was flirting with her so he went over there started yelling at Kyle then this fight stared." Butters answered.

I knew this wasn't going to end well because Kyle is not a very good fighter. As I watched the fight Kyle was getting beat up so bad to the point I stepped in.

"Token that's enough!" I yelled.

I ran over to Kyle who was unconscious and his face all bloody with bruises.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.