Facts about Kathryn Bernardo (KathNiel)

1. Kathryn Bernardo was a child star before.

2. Kathryn Bernardo was the 1st one to win the Yahoo! Philippines OMG! Awards 2011 for Awesome Young Actress

3. Kathryn Bernardo was a commedienne in TV Show/Sketch Comedy Goin' Bulilit for 5 years (2005-2010) and then graduated.

4. Kathryn Bernardo bought her first ever pup, Prince, a Shih Tzu, using her very own talent fee.

5. Last 2004, Kathryn launched her very own boutique name Bulinggit Stuffshop, named after her character in Crystala. It is located at her hometown in Cabatuan's Mega Center.

5. Kathryn Bernardo won Most Promising Actress in Yahoo! Philippines OMG! Awards 2012

6. Kathryn graduated as VALEDICTORIAN on her elementary days.

7. People used to call her: Chandria, Kath and Mara (her name in TV show, " Mara Clara" )

8. Kathryn's favorite color is pink and yellow.

9. According to her sisters, she is very nice as a friend, sister, daughter and etc.

10. Did you know? Kathryn Bernardo is the most active, joyful, and energetic kid when she was young. According to her family.

11. She is very impatient according to her sister.

12. Kath is scared of cockroaches and rats!

13. She describes herself as vain, humble, simple, God-fearing, and loves to eat.

14. She loves Justin Bieber and One Direction.

15. Even though she is an endorser of Coca-Cola, she never finished drinking a Coke-in-can.

16. She loves floral dresses.

17. Kathryn is a big fan of " NARNIA"

18. When she turned 18, she said really did'nt want a party. She just wanted to go to Europe.

19. She is currently in a relationship with Daniel John Ford Padilla.

20. Kathryn Bernardo is the bestfriend of Julia Montes.

💗❤💜💘💞💖💕