Part 1

Sanji dries his hands with a kitchen towel as he hums a low tune. He keeps thinking back at dinner when Silver winked at him. He smiles at the thought of Silver actually liking him. He knows that she spends a lot of time with him, but she also spends a lot of time with Zoro. Sometimes at night they go to the crow's nest and won't come down for hours. "Stupid moss head," Sanji thinks to himself.
   Sanji is so lost in thought the he didn't hear a certain white-haired girl walk down the stairs. Silver walks up to Sanji and puts her hand on his shoulder causing him to jump nearly out of his skin. He spins around with the towel ready to fend off Luffy, but, to his surprise, he's met with a giggling Silver. She has her bangs pulled back giving her a more innocent look, but her tank-top and short shorts says different.
   "Jesus Silver-chan," Sanji says lowering his arms and relaxing his body.
   "Sorry Sanji, but I need you to come with me," she says innocently. Sanji raises his visible brow.  She giggles at the blonde's confusion. "It's nothing bad Sanji, I promise," she says with a cute smile. Sanji's face softens at the short white haired girl. She grabs his hand and drags him to the stairs leading to the deck.
   Silver drags him up and out onto the deck. Silver let's go of his hand as she turns to him and puts a finger to her lips giving the signal to be silent. He nods to her agreeing to the condition. She silently shuts the door then motions him to follow her. She turns and walks to bow. Sanji follows watching Silver's ass as she walks in front of him.
   Silver climbs up the latter on the bow, Sanji following. They finally reach the crow's nest, panting; Silver climbs over the top and flops down and onto the couch below. Sanji pops his head over the top to see Silver on her stomach on the couch and a bong and a jar filled with weed on the table in front of her.
   She smiles up at him and sits up on the opposite end of the couch. Sanji steps over the top and on the couch. He stares at the bong and weed then over at Silver. She smiles wide with a shit eating grin. Sanji smiles back at her with lust illuminating from his eyes. "This is going to be a fun night".

   Sanji sits down as the excitement goes through him. Not only does he have the possibility of getting laid tonight but he's going to get high off his ass. Getting laid, by Silver. Sanji puts a hand over his nose trying to hold back to blood rushing to his face.
   "Shit! Hold on Sanji I'll get everything ready," Silver says jumping off the couch. She quickly grabs a nug from the jar and begins to pack the bong. Silver sat down on her knees in between Sanji's legs as she got the bong ready. Sanji focuses his mind on her hair. If he has innocent thoughts right now he won't ruin the mood, but he also wants to get her in the mood not just himself.
   He takes his hand away from his nose and places both of his hands in her shoulders. He rubs tiny circles with his thumbs and his palms gave her a slight squeeze. He leans down further and puts his nose in her hair. He inhaled lightly taking in the sweet scent of her. She giggles at the blond as she continues quickly packing the bong.
   Once the bong is packed to the maximum amount Silver stands up careful not hit Sanji or tilt the bong. She takes a seat next to him and smiles sweetly. Sanji reaches into his pocket and digs out his pack of cigarettes and his lighter. He tosses the cigarettes on to the table then hands out the lighter to her. She looks down at the lighter then back to him.
   "I want you to take green hit Sanji," she says to him holding out the bong to him. Sanji's face turns pink. He's never smoked out of a bong before. Whenever he smoked he usually rolled a joint or a blunt. He doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of her. Either swallow his pride and tell her or swindle your way out of this Sanji.
   "Don't you and Zoro come up here and smoke?" The question leaves his lips before he even thinks. She looks up at the blonde with a smile. She nods eagerly at him. "Well since this is your weed, you smoke a lot more than me, and it's your bong; you should take green hit," he says holding the lighter to her more. Silver blinks in shock of the modesty Sanji has.
   "Listen Sanji you never relax you're always doing something for all of us, here please take green hit," Silver says holding the bong out more. Sanji feels a bit more trapped now that she's said that.
   "Yeah but since I don't smoke that often I'll get higher than you easily and taking green hit will only make me higher," he says to her. He's not lying to her, he actually knows what he's doing when it comes to the actual high. Silver looks down at the bong and sighs.
   "Yeah you're right," she says putting the bong in her lap. Sanji smiles as relief washes over him. Silver positions the bong level, using her telekinesis, on her lap. She takes the lighter from his hand and puts her mouth on the rim. She lights the bowl piece up and sucks in. Sanji is amazed at her and the glass piece. The bong turns a milky white as smoke fills it up. She takes the bowl piece off and sucks in the smoke.
   She raises up and holds in the smoke. Her throat and chest burn and itch from the smoke, but she holds it in as long as possible. She releases the smoke from her lungs causing Sanji to smile at the large cloud escaping her lips. She smiles and puts the bowl piece back on and passes it to Sanji. Sanji follows the steps that Silver has presented him with.
   He sucks in the smoke and takes a sharp breath of fresh air in making sure his lungs fill. He coughs up the smoke not being use to the type of weed Silver is smoking on a daily basis. Silver pats his back until his coughing fit leaves.
   They pass the bong back and forth taking a hit each. Sanji knew he couldn't keep up with Silver so he lets her have half and a little bit more. At the end of a thirty minute period of getting stoned off their asses they finally put the bong down on the table. They sit on opposite sides of the couch looking up at the clear sky.
   Sanji loves the feeling of being high. His body is numb and floating on air as his mind eases into blissful happy thoughts. He relaxes into the couch listening to Silver talk. He smile and looks over at her.
   Her face lights up when he turns to her. She smiles at him and giggles. Sanji chuckles back before slowly putting his hands behind his head.
   "I would expect you to talk more Sanji," Silver says pulling him out of his thoughts. He looks over at her with a smirk and hazy eyes. His smirk disappeared as a question pops into his head.
   "What all do you and Zoro do up here Silver-chan?" The question escapes him before he could put it to the back of his mind.
   "Smoke," she says confidently putting the emphasis on the 'k'. Her aura and the way she said made Sanji relax a lot more. He smirks again and gets a look to his face that made Silver know he's gonna do something stupid.
   "Just smoke? There's no kinky sex? No blindfolds, handcuffs, whips, chains?" He says in a teasing matter causing Silver's face to heat up.
   "What the hell, no way! I don't even like him that way," Silver says in a matter of fact tone. Sanji smiles and chuckles at the shorter woman. Silver smiles back her face getting redder by just the way he smiles at her. Sanji takes notice to her red face.
   "Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass ya Silver-chan," he says to her reaching for his cigarette pack.
   "Oh it's fine Sanji, but uh, can I have one?" She asks pointing to the pack.
   "Yeah of course," Sanji says pulling one out for himself and her. Sanji hands her the cigarette then puts his in his own mouth. He lights up the cigarette and takes a drag closing his eyes feeling the numbness in his chest he breathes out the smoke as a presence feels his lap. His eyes snaps open and there sitting in his lap is Silver cigarette in her mouth.
   Time slows down for Sanji. The bright full moon behind illuminates her ivory skin and blue eyes. The loose hair dances around her head and the cigarette in her mouth makes Sanji very tense. Before he knows what he's doing his hands land on the small of her back. She puts one of her hands on his shoulder and the other positioning her cigarette better. She leans forward and touches the her cigarette to his. She inhales making her's light up. She leans away from him and opens her mouth, letting the smoke out slowly.
   The smoke rolls out of her mouth clouding her face and half lidded eyes. Sanji's hands travel lower to her ass. She flinches and giggles at the man. Sanji becomes more aroused by the minute. He takes another inhale from his cigarette before releasing both hands from her ass.
   He takes the cigarette out of his own mouth and hers. He blows the smoke out of his lungs and puts both cigarettes in one hand. Using the other he puts it behind her head and quickly and passionately pulls her in for a kiss. Both her hands cup his face as she doesn't hesitate to kiss back. Their mouths open up for one another's tongues. Sanji pulls away quickly when he feels the ash drop on to his hand.
   "Ow!" He states taking his hand off of Silver's head. Silver takes her cigarette before he could.
   "You okay?" She asks sliding off of him. They both ash their cigs off the side of the nest.
   "Yeah I'm fine," he answers.
   "Do you wanna finish these or put them out before we continue?" She asks him. Sanji puts his cigarette back in his mouth and inhales. He looks over at her taking in note that she does want to fuck him. He chuckles at her blowing out the smoke. She smiles and takes a drag off her cigarette also.
   "I need my nicotine fix baby," he says with a smile. Silver giggles at the blonde as he rubs a hand up her leg causing her to shiver.
   "Hey no fair Sanji I gotta finish mine too," she says with pink cheeks.
   "I think it's fair since you already gave me a hard on, I'll just make you wet," he says giving her a lust filled gaze as he takes another drag from his cigarette. The pink quickly fades from her cheeks. She returns his gaze biting her lip at him.
   "You already did," she replied placing her cigarette back in her mouth. Sanji quickly puts out his cigarette then grabs her and puts hers out. Once her's is out he takes off his shirt revealing his well built frame. He lays himself on her and in between her legs. He kisses her deeply forcing his tongue in her mouth as she moans against him pulling his hair in the process. His hands wrap themselves in her hair as well pulling her head to the side as he attacks her neck.
   She moans again as he leaves kisses and bites all up and down her neck. She feels his hard erection grinding against her making grind against him. He bites down where her neck meets her shoulder causing her to let out a loud mew. Her hands move from his hair to his back.
   She takes in every inch of his muscular back. His free hand travels up her tank and gropes her breast. She moans again; scratching her nails down his back. He growls against her neck causing her to take in a sharp breath. He pulls away from her neck and kisses her again.
   She wraps her legs around him bringing his body closer to hers. He untangles his hands from her hair and moves underneath her back. Effortlessly, he lifts her up and moves her down further on the couch giving them better more comfortable positions. Silver breaks the kiss and forces Sanji up.
   She releases her legs from around him and sets up herself. She quickly takes off her tank top letting her chest breathe. Sanji stares at her breasts with awe. Her ivory skin make her pink buds look amazing. Sanji lays her back down as he moves himself lower. He places both hands on her perky mounds and massages them, gently.
   She moans lovingly at the tenderness of Sanji. He smirks to himself as one hand begins to tease her nipple. She lets out a mew at the teasing event.

   Sanji smiles at the white haired girl before pulling at her nipple again. She takes in a sharp breath and lets out a low moan. Sanji watches her face contort in pleasure and neediness. He takes a hand away from the mound and lowers himself onto her.
    He flattens his tongue against her nipple and licks up. She lets out a light mew gaining another pinch to her nipple. Sanji circles his tongue on her hardening bud before taking it in his mouth. Her hand cradles his head as he sucks on her nipple.
   She moans louder as his mouth and hand teases her breast.