18

I left my bike outside of the house and quickly jogged upstairs into the front door.

"Hello wonderful people!" I yelled as I closed the door.

"Hey (y/s/n)" I heard some groggily people reply.

"Wowee, you guys are enthusiastic," I said and quickly went to wills bedroom, opening it to see he wasn't there. "Hey joyce," I yelled, leaving the bedroom.

"Yeah hon," she replied, I heard a chair scrape against the tiled floor in the kitchen.

"Uh, wheres will?" I asked, leaning on my hand against the wall, she took a sip out of her mug.

"Castle byers," she replied, lowering her mug into her coaster and smiled.

"Thank you," I replied, quickly walked past her and through the back door, opening it and closing it.

I happily walked through their backyard and into the woods, ignoring the sound of crunching underneath my feet and eventually arrived at my destination.

"Radagas!" I yelled, pulling back the sheet cover door, leaning against the wooden, stick walls dramatically.

"Your in a good mood," he said, looking up from his comic book.

"Well not really because I almost got killed but, I'm alive and well so everything is okey dokey," I replied, skipping to the floor and sat in my knees.

"Okay, what?" He asked, smirking and squinting his eyes.

"Well, me, lucas, dustin and mike were riding down all happy sappy until we heard a car behind us, mikes being the shittiest leader of all and carries on riding but I tell him to making a right and he did, we all tumbled over each other and that was my near near death experience, coming into stores in the UK now, already sold 100 copies," I joked, clapping my hands, being the most dramatic bitch of all.

"Get me a signed copy!" He suggested, pointing his hand in the air. We laughed at his statement. "When you getting ready?" He asked once he calmed down a little.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked, he looked up to the corner of the ceiling and wall.

"Four?" He asked himself, squinting his left eye.

"Okay I'm gonna go get dressed now, see you later," I said, getting up from my knees and tried to think of something to say. "And hopefully I'll look," I paused, held my hand up, circling my thumb and index finger and left the rest of my fingers upwards.

"You forgetting something?" He asked as I almost left the den, I rolled my eyes walked back inside and got close to will but paused. "Take your time," he said against my face, I giggled pressing my lips down onto wills. Colliding then quickly seperating.

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute and that'll probably be the last kiss of the night unless you want to taste fake blood In your mouth," I said, and walked to the door. "Bye, bye!" I sung, and walked out of the forest and into the house again, through the back door.