Chapter Two - You Again?!

Levy fell under the covers, if that's possible. "I'm not sleepy." she groaned to no one in particular.

She tossed to the other side of the bed, trying to reach the phone that was on a table, but to no avail.

"Ugh." she complained and lazily got to her feet, then slumped and fell until she finally gripped it.

Then she fell to the bed and pulled up the covers, up to her neck and played games at her Iphone.

"Damn game, always lagging." Levy complained, tapping on the square blocks, trying to build a house, she was playing Minecraft.

Then, the phone vibrated and the song 'Determinate' by Lemonade Mouth blasted from the phone, and it was the chorus. And it fell to her face. And that hurt.

She looked at the calling card, pissed. It was just a number.

Angrily, she dabbed at the phone at the Answer to find out who was calling in the late hours of the night.

"Okay, it's PAST 2 AM, and I'm not interested in talking to you, stalker." She was about to press the end call when realization hit her.

She had a STALKER! But who is he? Or she?

"Hello?" she asked, it's just like the movies.

"7 days." It was a he, and Levy got angry, instead of scared.

"Okay, I know it's you, guy I bumped into." Levy reprimanded him.

"Gajeel." he said gruffly.

"Whatever. Your 7 days wasn't scary, now don't call me on the telephone and tell me--" Gajeel cut her off rudely.

"I know what you did last summeerrrrr." he said rashly.

"What a rip-off." Levy grumbled. "That's not scary."

"Psh, yeah." Gajeel snorted.

"How did you get my phone number anyway?" Levy asked, holding two hands to support the phone.

"Out of thin air, a magical unicorn gave me your calling card because I will save everyone from their misery." Gajeel said sarcastically.

"That's so funny. I forgot to laugh. Hahaha." Levy replied hotly.

"Okay, shrimp, just wanted to know if you're there in the hotel." Gajeel said.

"I did, okay." Levy cried.

"Yeah, then, good night." Gajeel said.

"I doubt it'll be good." Levy mumbled.

And so, the drama continues xD

Chapter 1 & 2 edited...