/10

*1 year later*
               Jasmine pov
      Date:August 27, 2012😈
Today is the first day of 12 grade! Oh yah!! I can't wait to start this year off with my lovely boyfriend and friends. I'm trying to stay away from a lot of makeup this year. Since it was breaking my face out last year. I got up and looked in my closet for something to wear. I pulled out this white crop top, some booty shorts and my white converse.

I grabbed my Victoria secret bag that I'm absolutely in love with and walked downstairs

Jasmine•Good morning family! Jayden•Go change now! Jasmine•Who are you? My father?Jayden•No your big brother who is suppose to be over protective

Jayden•Go change now!
Jasmine•Who are you? My father?
Jayden•No your big brother who is suppose to be over protective.
Jasmine•Whatever where the twins?
Jayden•In the living room.
Jasmine•Hey twins y'all ready for 7th grade.
Madison&Crystal•Yes.
Jasmine•Good. Jackson you ready for 4th grade.
Jackson•Ehh.
Jasmine•Aight well it's time to go so head to the car.
Mom•Bye sweetie I love you!
Dad•Have a good day.
Jasmine•Okay! Love you too!

I dropped them off and when I got to school everybody was staring dead at me.

Everybody•ALGEE GET YO GIRL!
Algee•*bites his lip* You look nice.
Jasmine•*pats his chest* Thank you.
Keith•Best friend now I didn't approve this.
Jasmine•*laughs* Keith I'm almost eighteen I can make my own decisions.
Elijah•Future daughter in-*gco*
Jasmine•Cut it out.
Elijah•*softly* Law.
Jasmine•Didn't I say cut it out.
Elijah•Your not the boss of me I'm the boss of you missy.
Jasmine•Mhm hmm keep thinking that buddy.

I have first with Algee, Elijah, and Valentina. Which is Calculus. Chemistry with Keith, Luke and Gabrielle. Gym with all of them. Art with Jordan and Bryshere. Lunch with all of them. I have Spanish with Jacob and Valentina. Then I have history with Algee and Keith. This year going be hella good I can already tell.