What is love to you

*Hi guys my name is Vanessa & I like writing so now I'm writing books. This is my first book. So there's going to be alot of mistakes. Well I don't know how often I'll be updating but you are always welcome to coment vote like mean & nice things thank you .*

People say that love is amazing and magical when you find it. In reality love is over rated . It really is. Like come on the only people who finds true love and last is the people who are rich, and quite frankly even those people don't love each other. They do it for the fame. A girl was once lost , she got abused and bullied when she was younger. Her family hates each other. She just walks around like everything is okay, but in reality its not. She went into foster care, and sometimes she just feels alone. The only thing she looked forward to in life was church. Even then the girl became distant. I mean don't get me wrong she has friends who loves and cherish her as long as she was out of their way. They would do anything for her. Then a boy came a long average bad boy, cute smokes, drink, party etc. I mean when you think he makes me laugh so why not ? Am I right but nope, he just used her to get in her pants. The girl never took the time to consider how she looked until it was too late. She always wanted what everyone else had in life. She found this one person it was her foster moms niece, I mean come on really she hanged out with her all the time. You know the bad boy we was talking about earlier well that was the nieces ex boyfriend. You know that one boy caused damages too not 1 relationship but 3. He went out with the niece and the nieces ex best friend, he told so many lies but in the end everyone was all fucked up. The Niece was left to not trust a single bitch or nigga again. The niece and niece best friend aren't friends anymore. As for me well I don't trust anyone I'm heart broken I can be so vulnerable sometimes or maybe all the time. I mean come on I tried to kill myself a couple of times that failed, I have it in my head that my mom don't love me. I mean where do I even begin. My life is truly fucked up. Its until I meet my happy ever after. Or is he ? I don't know yet . Lets wait and see.