Two

The car ride home was awkward and irritating for Corey. She had met Lukes girlfriend, Blair. Corey was angered, she loved Luke, not any other girl loved Luke like she did. She thought to herself, why would someone want a used girl, why not a pure girl, a little girl.

It had been 3 hours since Corey had to sit in the vehicle with who was now her enemy. Corey and Jane sat on the light pink blankets that covered Coreys bed. "Jane?"

"Yes Corey?" Jane replied.

"Do you think tha-," she was cut off by a knock at her door.

"Hey Corey, um your father called, and your friend has to go home soon," Luke said through the door. The knob could be seen turning. The door opened and what didn't seem to be an old man, popped his head in.

"U-um, okay," Corey shook her head and put her hands in her lap, not making eye contact.

"Blair is in the car sweetie, she'll drop you off at home," Luke spoke to Jane.

The girl smiled and grabbed her backpack, "I'll see you later C." She walked past Luke quickly and made her way downstairs.

"Since I have to watch you, you'll be coming with me to dinner, with my family." Luke said to the small girl.

She nodded with her head down. No more than seconds later she heard his footsteps getting closer to her.

He put one finger under her chin and forced her focus on him. "Dress nicely, little girl."

Corey practically melted right then and there.
-
"Ready?" Luke asked from outside my door.

"Yeah" Corey said back, grabbing her purse and slipping her heels.

"You look gorgeous " Corey heard Luke say as he looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She hadn't noticed her door had opened. She turned around, "Thank you."

He started to fantasize about the things he could do to her, whether it him tease her until she was putty in his hands, or tie her up in the most kinky way possible. He then remembered what was going to happen in less than an hour.

He took her hand and led her down the stairs.