Chapter 24

Y/N pov

We were walking in an empty hallway. Scince the voice had spoken, a trap had been open and we had gone down a ladder. We arrived in this hallway which seemed never-ending. Damian had intertiwned our hands and led us in what seemed to be a maze.

We finally arrived in front of a iron door. Damian opened it and we entered

The room was huge. On the wall in front of us, there were many screens showing pictures of Nathan, Bruce, Alfred, Damian and I during our daily life.

Below the wall of screens there was a table with five chairs. Four of them were occupied.

I glupped as I looked at the Circle

There was the Scarecrow on the left. His covered face made me shivered. I felt the hand of Damian thighten around mine. Next to him was sit the Riddler. It wasn't a surprise but his smile was creepy.

On the right there was an empty chair, I guessed that Victor Zsasz should had been here. Next there was a short man with red hair and mad eyes. He was wearing a big and green hat. He was the Mad Hatter.

Then sitting in the middle, was the scariest of all of them. White skin, red lips, big smirk and green hair: The Joker.

'' Welcome to the Circle '' he said with his voice before laughing like a maniac

   '' Shall we began the last ordeal ? ''

To be continued ...

******************************************

Hi everyone :)

Sorry it's a short chapter. I hope you like it.

the song is Walk on water by 30 second to mars the group with Jared Leto. I love this group. I knew them before seeing Jared Leto in the movie Suicide Squad and l love Jared Leto even more now

Have a nice day ^^