Jon II: Masacre at Hardhome

This chapter is past and present

So are you going to tell us how do you adopted that little girl?, Sansa asked me.

Well, I said, is a long story, but  everything begun after receiving that letter of the Night Watch. We just took Winterfell back and starting  reconstruction. Rickon arrived with lord Umbers grandson. But our nightmare, had just begun, the wildlings wanted to meet, wanted peace not war, they send the meeting location. It all happened one year earlier at a place called Hardhome, beyond  the Wall and close to East watch by the sea. When we arrived, they received us with bread and salt. Guest right, something that was just broke during the red wedding. Mayce Ryder explained why they wanted to cross the Wall. The war make me forget what happened before I join Robb.

What do you mean?, Aegon asked.

My dire wolf, Ghost, found three dead body's outside the Wall, I said, we brought them in. That was our mistake. That night, Ghost was nervous for some reason and he exit outside, I follow him until the door of the lord commander, when I entered, there was no one, but my wolf started to get angry. Then I saw it. One of the body's we brought in, was standing in front of me, holding a sword, ready to kill the lord commander.

A dead man?, Tyrion asked, are you serious?, who appeared after hearing me say the word undead.

Yes, I said, it sounds crazy, but it's true. Well, like I was saying, he came and attacked me, I manage to stabbed him with my sword but nothing happened instead he grabbed me and headbutt me. That's when commander Mormont arrived, I grabbed his lanter and throw it the dead man. As I was saying that, I remove my glove to show my burned hand. The thing burned, like it was alive. That was the first time I encountered them. Until Hardhome. The northerners were tired of war, they didn't want to fight the wildlings and lose more people. So I told them, let's make a plan B, let's make peace. Let's see why they want to cross the Wall. I told them in that moment, I don't believe my ancestor Brandon the builder build the Wall to protect us from wildlings. They responded by saying two words.......

White walkers?, said lord Glover, but they have disappeared for more than one thousand years!.

But why would they wanted to cross the Wall?, I said to them. Something isn't right. I will only take five hundred men with me. If something happens to us, enter Hardhome and attack, but for now let's see what they have to say. Well, like I said before we  arrived at Hardhome and we were received with bread and salt.

King Jon Stark, said Mayce Ryder. You came. Good, we have much to discuss.

Tell me why do you want to cross the Wall, I asked him.

The White walkers, he said they are back. Nothing can stopped them, they will kill us all and make us one of them. Every dead, is one for their army.

Here is the deal, I said, you can croosed, but you can't rade, kill or rape, that is punishment by death or they can take the black.

I will not kneel, said Mayce Ryder.

I didn't say you have to kneel, I said, I am inviting you to became northerners, without kneeling.

Your serious?, said Mayce Ryder.

Yes, I said, if what you say is true, then we can't defeat them if don't band together, so, do you accept?, as I put my hand to him.

Yes, Mayce Ryder said. We then shake hands, that's when the dogs started to bark like crazy.

What's going on?, I asked. Then the horns. One for friend. Two for enemy's. Three for........

White Walkers, said a man that look familiar.

White Walkers!!!!, screamed a wildling. The massacre has just begun. We exit the tent and I felt like a little kid. I saw ice spiders big as hounds, I saw dead wolfs, dead polar bears and many more dead animals. I saw them then, ice humanoids, their eyes blue, they were at least ten. Bamm!!!, Then a sounds was heard, bammm!!!!, Again, bammmm!!!!, Once more was heard, by the fourth time, the door that divided the camp fell down and the dead attacked.

Northerners!!!, with me!!!, I said, as I drew Longclaw. Move to the boats, move!!!, Move!!!. I started to attack the dead. I saw little girl, she was so scared, she was frozen. I run to her as fast as I could, killing the dead. I grabbed the little girl and started to run for my life.

What's your name?, I asked the little girl.

I don't have one, my mama said she was going to give me one today.

I named you Lyanna, I said. Lord Umber!!!.

Your grace?, he said. Take her to safety!!!.

Right away!, he said. What about you?.

I need to see if there are more survivors!!, I said, go lord Umber!!!. I stood up and started to look for people but all I saw was death. I notice one of the  humanoids was close to me and was surrounded by the dead, but they did nothing more than blocking me from escaping. He attack me and I block it with my sword. For one moment I thought my sword was going to shattered to pieces but it didn't happened.

Why will it shattered to pieces?, asked Aegon.

Because I saw when I a wilding tried to kill it, I said, but his sword shattered to pieces. When our swords collide, it made a strange sound. He tried to attack me again, but I dodge it and I hit him with Longclaw and he shattered to pieces. Every dead men surrounding me fell down, except one.

King Jon, said Mayce Ryder, we need to go!!.

Right, I said. Help me, grabbed this thing!!!!!. We will showed to everyone else!!

Got it!!!, Mayce Ryder said. So we grabbed the creature. and then we run.

You expect us to believe that?, asked Aegon.

What?, I asked.

Jon, the White Walkers aren't real, said Sansa, you know that. Father said it,

I fought them, I said, they are very real.

You expect me to believe a pretender?, asked Aegon. 

Well, in that case, goodbye, I said, I wont waste time fighting for help.

Kneel, said Aegon then.

No, I said, the north will never kneel to a southerner again.

You think you can just leave?, asked Daenarys.

Well, yes, I said, my allies have orders. If don't return to my boat by the en of the day, they will come here.

Let him go, said Sansa, he is too stubborn and too honorable like our father and our brother Robb. That will make him die.

I am a soldier, I said, I learn to die a long time ago. Goodbye queen Targaryen.

Father!!!!, said then Lyanna.

Lyanna, I said, I told you to stay on the boat.

But the sea is starting to freeze, Lyanna said, look!!!.

What?, I said. It was true, the ocean was frozen solid. Shit.

Father, Lyanna said, your sword and your armor, I manage to bring it here.

Good girl, I said. I saw Lyanna with her small bow and an arrow, the arrowhead made with dragon glass.

Wait, Sansa said,  the little girl you rescue, was her, wasn't she ?

Yes, I said, she is my little girl and I will protect her, as I put my armor and my helmet of a white wolf.  Lyanna, go, enter the cave of dragon glass.

Father, Lyanna said, I wont leave you!.

I wont let you die, I said, your my daughter and I will protect my pack, every single member, I drew Longclaw and went into the frozen sea and I could only my daughter and my sister scream:

JON!!!!!!!

FATHER!!!!!