Facing an overjoyed and excited blonde

Annabeth

I looked at Chiron eagerly after he had said that I could go and meet up with Percy in London. He was now thinking about how I would fit in with the other students since I wasn't a witch.

"This is going to be difficult Annabeth, but remember that I'm doing this only because I know how awful it is to be separated from your loved ones." Chiron said.

I nodded in excitement my mind running about a hundred miles an hour. Percy had told me in an Iris-message that I would love the architecture at Hogwarts.

Finally, Chiron sighed and said "I'll go and contact the Headmistress, Professor McGonagall, and tell her that you would be visiting. But you can't go and attend any classes, okay?"

"I don't care, all I want to do is to see Percy again." I said. Chiron smiled and nodded. "Okay. I'll be back, I need to talk to Professor McGonagall."

I waited until Chiron had rolled himself into the next room before jumping up and down in excitement. "Percy, I'm coming!" I thought.

After what felt like hours, Chiron finally came back and looked at me with a lively twinkle in his brown eyes. "The Headmistress said it is okay for you to come. And she only told me to tell you that Percy's been causing a lot of trouble at Hogwarts."

"Oh Gods, what he did now?" I asked while trying to contain my laughter. Everywhere Percy goes, trouble seems to follow him like a dog.

Chiron grimaced and said "Well, Professor McGonagall went into the Gryffindor common room and found Percy, Harry, Ron, and Hermione with four unconscious boys. Percy had beaten them all up."

I frowned. That wasn't really like Percy, he would at least talk to them before beating them. "Why did he do it?" "Percy said that they had been insulting him and Harry. Him namely for being a Slytherin and being in the Gryffindor common room."

"Percy doesn't like being pushed around." I said, smiling. "Now, can I go and get ready now?"

"Go ahead, child. But remember, you won't be there for very long. You're just visiting." I nodded and ran out of the Big House and to the Athena cabin, excited and a little bit anxious to be finally reunited with Percy at last.

------------------------------------------------------------

I waited at the top of Half Blood Hill with a backpack clutched in my hand. Chiron had told me that Hecate, the Goddess of Magic, would be there to teleport me to Hogwarts. I was getting quite impatient when there was a flash of light and the Goddess of Magic stood in front of me in all of her glory. Hecate smiled warmly at me and held out a hand. "Ready to go, Annabeth?"

"Thank you for coming." I said as I reached out and clasped the Goddess's hand. When I touched Hecate, the world suddenly dissolved right before my very eyes. I felt a tight pressure on my chest and just as quickly as it had came, it was gone.

I realized that I was sprawled out on grass in front of a giant castle. The Goddess stood beside me, smiling proudly at the castle. "Ah, Hogwarts. Wizards are very talented these days."

Hogwarts was certainly beautiful. It was so big...... and Holy Hera, I swore I saw a giant squid rise up from the lake.

I scrambled to my feet and bowed to Hecate. "Thank you for taking me here." Hecate laughed and tilted her head. "It is no problem, young child. You do want to be reunited with Perseus, yes? So go and find him." I blushed deeply as Hecate smiled before disappearing in another flash of light.

I grabbed my backpack before walking up to the giant wooden doors. I pushed them open and watched as they glided open to reveal a giant Entrance Hall. Students who were hurrying past the hall to get to their next class stopped and stared at me in confusion. They all wore long robes that reached down past their knees.