Chapter 32

Bianca's POV

"Can you come?" I asked through the phone.

"Of course, tomorrow at 3?" Chris said.

"Yup, oh and can you also tell Maybel about this too. I would love it if both of y'all can come."

"I will, cya babe. I got to help with my mom."

"Okay, Bye."

I set the house phone down and went straight to my room. My dress was handing on top of my closet door along with gold heels Chloe let me borrow. She also insisted for her to do my makeup which is fine with since I don't really know who to put makeup on.

We all sat on the couch watching tv until our house phone ring. I got up to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Bianca! Can you and the girls come over now?" Chris asked.

"Sure But are you okay? You seem....annoyed."

"It's Maybel, she's being a stubborn baby."

"Bitch!" I hear Maybel say. I laughed a little at this.

"Okay we're coming." I ended the call

"Looks like we're going over to Chris's place, cmon girls put your shoes on."

We ran all the way to Chris's place and knocked oh his door. He opens it and he's motions us to come in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My pain sister. She has a dance competition in a few hours but she won't come out."

"Why?"

"I don't know, talk some sense into her. She won't listen to me."

We all gathered around her door. I knocked three times hoping she will let me in.

"Maybel? It's me, Bianca-"

I was cut off when her door opens and pulling me in. I almost tripped but gained my balance. I saw Maybel walking back and forth frantically.

"Maybel what's wrong? You told me you love dancing and now your not going to your competition."

"1. I don't know what to wear, 2. I forgot how to do my makeup, 3. I'm probably going to forget most of the dance and 4. My pain of a brother is not helping!"

I hit the back of her head. "Bitch! Thats why your not going to your dance competition. You have me worried"

"Shut up and help! I only have 2 hours left!"

"Calm down, we got this."

"We?"

"Girls!" I called.

All the girls came in with worry expression.

"Chloe makeup, Danah outfit, and stuti help me with her hair."

"Roger that captain!"

Danah went inside her closest while Chloe was setting up the Makeup kit. I told Maybel to sit down and let us do the work.

After and an hour we finished her makeup and hair

After and an hour we finished her makeup and hair. Danah found a pink dress and placed it on top of her bed. (Dress on top!)

"Whoa.." Maybel said while looking in the mirror.

"Hurry get dressed! We need to leave!" I said while pushing everyone out of her room. We all head down stairs but I was attack with kisses all over my face.

"Ahhh! Chris!"

"Yes babe?" He continues.

"Stop!"

He stops finally but the girls giggle at us. I groan and hide my face since it's already red.
All the girls left the room leaving me and Chris alone. He wraps his arms around me and puts his head on top of mine.

"I'm glad your here." He said.

"Well you did called and-"

"I mean here with me."

"Oh..right." I blushed.

He chuckled and kissed both my cheeks.

"Let's go bitches!" Yelled stuti.

We all went into separate cars. Me, Chris, Maybel in one car and the rest in another. We went one a 20 minute drive and arrived at a building I don't know of. We parked, got out, and ran inside.

"Break a leg!" Said Chris.

Maybel glared at him before she ran off back stage. We found seats and waited for the performance to start. Other boys and girls performed then Maybel came. We all got excited and saw her performance. She was beautiful and graceful with her moves. After the performance we all went backstage to congratulate her. We found her drinking water and we all went to hug her.

"That was amazing!" I Said.

"Oh thanks, I'm still shacking because that was scary."

"At least you didn't forget your dance." Said Chloe.

"Thanks Bianca."

"Your welcome! Well it's already 8 so we're going to head home now."

"Okay see you tomorrow!" Maybel winks.

I giggled and hug her then gave Chris a kiss on his cheek but he wasn't satisfied so he pulled me back and kissed my lips.

"See you Tomorrow, babe."

I groaned and left the room with the girls who are laughing at me at the moment.

"Aww Bianca's face is red!" Commented Danah.

"Shut up!"

We went home, got greeted by my uncle Benny and ate dinner which he made. After dinner we all changed into our pajamas then went to bed.

~next day~~12pm~

"Okay girls, we have three hours to look beautiful! I takes a shower first then Stuti, Danah, and Bianca so I can do all your makeup . Got it?" Chloe instructed.

"Yeah yeah." We all said in union.

"Great!"

Chloe ran upstairs already taking a shower while the rest of us chilled at the living room.

"Where's the key?" Asked Stuti

"In Benny's bag, we use it on any lock and put all our hands on top of it then boom, we're in the kingdom." I explained.

"Well damn.."

"TV?"

"Hell yeah!"