Chicago Fire Rescue Fling

Mikayla comes back from the store with a bunch of bags in both hands. She uses her grace to close the trunk of Baby and walks to the door of the bunker, struggling to try to get it open since no magic can just pop in the bunker. She finally gets the door open and pops in the kitchen. She doesn't hear the boys in the library so she assumes they're in their room. She puts all the food away and makes her way to a piano she found in a random room. She sits down on the small cushioned bench and runs her fingers along the keys. Not only is she upset with herself for what she's done, today is her dad's birthday. She sits and sings the one song that reminds her of him. Hurt by Christina Aguilera, same she sung for Bobby.

"Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face

You told me how proud you were, but I walked away

If only I knew what I know today

Ooh, ooh"

Sam and Dean both hear the piano playing and walk out their rooms meeting in the hallway. They follow her voice through the hallways and eventually find her. They don't want to interrupt so they slide down and sit on the floor on each side of the door outside in the hall and just listen.

"I would hold you in my arms

I would take the pain away

Thank you for all you've done

Forgive all your mistakes

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To hear your voice again

Sometimes I wanna call you

But I know you won't be there

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you

For everything I just couldn't do

And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit

Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss

And it's so hard to say goodbye

When it comes to this"

Cas comes around the corner and joins the boys sitting across them in the middle between the brothers. "It's our dad's birthday." Sam says clarifying Cas's confusion. They quiet down when they hear her voice break down to a cry. Dean himself lets a few tears fall but quickly whips them feeling the same when it comes to their dad.

"Would you tell me I was wrong?

Would you help understand?

Are you looking down upon me?

Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance