Chapter 1: Illumina's Downfall

Hi everybody, and welcome to my very first Fai x OC story! I'm gonna lay it down on the line for y'all with one of my personal favorites: Adding opening and ending songs to this story, similar to how Pure-chan did on Fanfiction.net. Also, insert songs may be required in this story, so try to enjoy it, please and thank you. And keep in mind, I do not own any of the songs I'm using right here, nor do I own any of the Yuki Kajiura-related songs from anime, drama and video games she has composed and/or produced with either See-Saw, FictionJunction or Kalafina including Tsubasa in general. Don't get the wrong idea, I listened to her songs pretty well. Now that that's out of the way, our first season's opening will be "Amazing Trees" by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle, while the ending will be "Smile" by Fai's voice actor, Daisuke Namikawa. Now then, let's get this picture started.

Two separate hands reached out and touched each side as two souls are contained in an hourglass-like chamber.

The mutual warmth that is unknowns, a single glass panel... declares the beginning of everything.

The two souls gazed at each other when the place then breaks into pieces when the young man banged on the glass, trying to help the young girl. Then some wings appeared on her back as she was being pulled away by an unknown force. The force then pulled her away and the boy was shocked by this. "SAKURA!!!!"

Because two souls believed that something will come and go. What will be the final outcome of these actions? At this point, no one can predict.

The Tsubasa group stared out at the rising sun as Mokona smiles at the camera.

Tsubasa Logo then appears within a storm of feathers as both the black and white Mokona jump in front of it happily.

僕あホコリだけの答えを見つけた顔しながら

Boku wa hokori dake no kotae o mitsuke ta kao shi nagara

Making a face like I'd found the answer to pride

Lunamaria and her sister Lunaanne looked towards the ruins of their destroyed country with sadness in their eyes.

外で本当の言葉を置き忘れていたんだ

Soto de hontō no kotoba o okiwasure te i ta n da

I left my true words sitting abandoned outside.

Sakura holds the feather close to her chest, while Syaoran reaches out for her.

裏返しの過去に明かりを照らしてても

Uragaeshi no kako ni akari o terashite te mo

Even shining light into an inverse past

Kurogane began chasing Fai and Mokona while Syaoran and Sakura both watch this in amusement along with the twin priestesses.

誤魔化したこれまでの声が横で目を覚ます

Gomakashi ta kore made no koe ga yoko de me o samasu

All the false voices I've used wake up beside me.

Fei Wang Reed and Xing Huo both watch as the group continue to find Sakura's feathers.