Chapter 2: The Dimensional Witch and the City of Tigers

Hey guys, welcome back! Time for a new chapter. If you're new to this story, welcome. If you've been here since the first chapter, all I can say is thanks. Time to push the button.

The Tsubasa group stared out at the rising sun as Mokona smiles at the camera.

Tsubasa Logo then appears within a storm of feathers as both the black and white Mokona jump in front of it happily.

僕あホコリだけの答えを見つけた顔しながら

Boku wa hokori dake no kotae o mitsuke ta kao shi nagara

Making a face like I'd found the answer to pride

Lunamaria and her sister Lunaanne looked towards the ruins of their destroyed country with sadness in their eyes.

外で本当の言葉を置き忘れていたんだ

Soto de hontō no kotoba o okiwasure te i ta n da

I left my true words sitting abandoned outside.

Sakura holds the feather close to her chest, while Syaoran reaches out for her.

裏返しの過去に明かりを照らしてても

Uragaeshi no kako ni akari o terashite te mo

Even shining light into an inverse past

Kurogane began chasing Fai and Mokona while Syaoran and Sakura both watch this in amusement along with the twin priestesses.

誤魔化したこれまでの声が横で目を覚ます

Gomakashi ta kore made no koe ga yoko de me o samasu

All the false voices I've used wake up beside me.

Fei Wang Reed and Xing Huo both watch as the group continue to find Sakura's feathers.

走り出すのが当たり前だったとうろ覚えな振りを

Hashiridasu no ga atarimae datta to urooboe na furi o

I pretend to faintly remember: running was always something natural.

A young Lunamaria and Fai are seen back to back with their hands laced together.

時に濡れた道の砂が靴の底に詰まる

Tokini nure ta michi no suna ga kutsu no soko ni tsumaru

Drenched by time, the grit of the road sticks to my shoes.

Then they revert to their original ages and they faced each other as he whispers in her ear.

振り落とせば出れる路地

Furiotose ba dereru roji

Once I shake the feeling, I can escape this path.

Lunamaria blushed and turned away from him.

Getting me all upset.