Prologue

"We shouldn't be doing this," I heard a girls voice whisper as I turned down the hallway to Mr. Clifford's office.

"We're fine, we aren't going to get caught," Is that Mr. Hood? I slowed down my walking, so that my footsteps weren't audible. As I peeked around the corner finding the two people, I seen a girl and Mr. Hood. He had her pressed against the wall, trapped between he arms. I seen him bite into her neck and I jumped back, hitting a lamp. "Alaina?" I heard Mr. Clifford say, I turned around quickly as he slowly walks towards me. "You shouldn't be down here. Oh, hello Mr. Hood." He said glancing behind me.

_____________________________

Alaina Hale is a innocent sophomore, who is starting her new 'life' at Sandstorm Boarding School. Through her journey she'll met new people and share new experiences. She'll discover secrets of the unknown and mysteries not known by any other person. Will she fall for a close friend or the complete opposite?

Michael Clifford, he is one of the teachers at Sandstorm Boarding School. He works there along side his three best friends, who all share the same mysterious secret. These unpredictable and confusing secrets become unraveled and revealed to four unlikely of people. Will he fall for a student or will his secret get in the way?

Read to find out, or just skip to the end I'll never know.