Fire x Reader

Your pov

I was at school. Staring at the same boy. Everyday i look at his amazing Red,orange and yellow hair. I love his orange eyes. Fire~ hes so smart. But my rival Icy has his attention! Icy is that one girl who dyed her hair Green,Blue and purple. Shes so....how do i put it wihout being rude? Lets just say she acts like an Anime girl. Like Yandere-Chan. Only...less violent. Although.....Fire only see's Icy as a friend so i should be safe.

Class ends. Its my last class of the day. I write a letter to Fire and put it in his locker. I run home to grandmas berried pie. Or maybe she made cheese cake!

Fire's Pov

I open my locker to see a letter. I can read it on the bus. I grab my Fire Red backpack and head out. As im walkin i read the letter 'dear Fire, you may not know or like me but my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I have lik- no. I have loved you for 2 years now. I love your firey hair and your orange eyes. I love the way you talk too! Please don't find me weird. If you wanna talk hers my number. (Phone number).
(Y/N)'

I look at the number as i walk up to my house. I grab my phone and text her.

F- fire  Y- You

F:hay (Y/N) its Fire.

Y: oh! Hi fire!

F: look. I think your kawaii.

Y: Really? But im to ugly for someone as cute as you...

F: No you aren't! I think you look cuter than Strange Icy.i love your (H/L) and pretty (H/C).

Y: Aww thanks FireFly!

F: heh... I love you

Y: i love u 2

(A/n: howd i do. Tell meh. 311 words bish)