SvenX reader

Original!Voltron!Sven X Reader lemon

Iwas in my room that the princess gave to me. We were friends when wewere younger and still good friends to today.

Iwas (doing fav. Thing) on my bed when I heard a knock on the door Igot off the bed and went to answer it. When I opened the door Svenwas standing there with a smirk on his face. I have never seen Svensmirk before but I was quite confused.

"Hi"I said with a small smile

"Hi,may I come in?" Sven asked I opened the door enough for him to getin.

"Whydid you come here,may I-----" I was cut off as Svenpushed me roughly to the door. He put one hand on the door beside myhead and locked the door and put his other hand on the other side ofmy head.

"WH----"Again I was cut off but this time Sven Kissed me he pushed his tongin to my mouth and started to explore my mouth. I was shocked atfirst but soon melted into the kiss. He pressed his knee on myvagina. I let out a moan. He stopped kissing me and gave a biggersmirk. He then started to kiss me neck.

"Sven!"I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

"I'mgoing to make you MINE!" Sven said as he through me on the bed. Hetook off his shirt to show his toned abs and then he took his pantsoff leaving him in his underwear. I started to blush. I tried to runoff of the bed but before my feet could touch the floor he pulled meback on the bed and was now on top of me. He started to undress meand I was soon naked then I felt pain in my lower reign. I screamedin pain. I don't even recall when he took his underwear off. Hestopped and looked at me and wiped my tears away.

"I'mfine you can move" I said. He started to thrust in to me, I wasmoaning His name. He flipped us, where I was on top. I was a littleconfused to what to do.

"Startriding me!" he yelled. I did what I was told. He started to moan. We soon both came. And we yelled each others names. He pulled meclose to him.

"Youtook mine and I took your virginity" He said "I am also sorry forcausing you pain. But I love you."

"Ilove you too, Sven" I replied and we both fell asleep in eachothers arms. In the mourning I was walking down the hall to thedinning room with the princess, I heard yelling. We walked into thedinning room to find all the boys yelling at Sven. Pige ran up to meand the princess.

"Ihave to ask how did it feel? And could you also keep it down when youand Sven are together?" he asked. The Princess and I turned redSven came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Leave(name) alone!" Sven yelled then all the boys ran away before Svencould finish what he was saying.