• love on the brain •

ㄴ must've been love on the brain, that's got me feelin' this way. ㄱ

:::

It wasn't exactly a peaceful morning.

"KIM JENNIE, KIM JUNMYUN , KIM JISOO, KIM CHUNGHA AND KIM MINSEOK ! CAN YOU LEND YOUR POOR FATHER A HAND BY TAKING CARE OF YOUR TWO LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER? JENNIE STOP PLUGGING IN YOUR EARBUDS SO YOU CAN PRETEND NOT TO HEAR ME-"

"I want mummy!"

"M-me too!"

Taehyung sighs as he gives up trying to feed the kids. He never expected to have more than five children. Some of them were unexpected. Really. Jennie and Junmyun came as twins, and the other three came as triplets. Now he really wishes that his wife was still here to help him out.

Irene was unmistakably a multitasking mother. She could handle all 7 of them at once and finish up the paperwork, but taehyung on the other hand could really need some help as he bawls his eyes out.

How badly I wish you're here right now.

As he cleans up the mess, or at least attempts to, the doorbell rang.

"WAIT A SEC- don't just sit there trying to balance the bottle on your head when your brother almost put his hand into the blender!"

After giving them all a dirty look, he rushed to open up the door.

"Whoa- you are a complete mess, my dear older brother-"

"Look at that pile of clothes- you haven't wash anything in days haven't you-"

"Thank god Yerim is always around for me-"

"You seem worse than me when Wendy just gave birth to Jae-"

"Can you guys please cut me some slack" said taehyung trying to imply that his having a headache. "Come in, come in."

"Until this day it's a wonder how Irene managed to have seven kids. That's insane."

"So how long has it been since she left? Two weeks?"

"A month."

"Ah."

Suddenly, the lights went out.

"Did you forget to pay the bills?"

"Nope."

"Then why are the lights out?"

"I don't know!"

Suddenly, the lights were on again.

"Surprise!"

"Yerim, I would really appreciate it if you would stop scaring the wits out of me-"

"It was my idea."

"IRENE! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME FOR A MONTH ALONE WITH THESE SCARY LITTLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO TRIED TO MURDER ME WITH ANY WAYS POSSIBLE HOW DARE YOU-"

"Calm down. I only left for a business trip and yet to think as if I'm dead. Oh and Yerim will be the Co-CEO of x entertainment starting from next week."

"Id say we have a celebration! Taehyung where do you put the alcohol-"

"Well, sorry to say, kook, but there's none." replied taehyung, looking dearly at his wife while holding her tight, not wanting to lose her again.

"How?"

"Must've been love on the brain."

The end.

:::

Whew
I'm finally done
There ya go
I didn't expect the ending to come out so
Fluffy
Hehe
I'm sorry if you didn't like it tho
And I apologise that it took so long

Thank you to all that have/had supported love on the brain
Kudos to y'all
Especially to those who actually read everything
I swear
THANK YOU

Please comment which btsvelvet ship y'all would actually like to see in the future :

Jungri

Seulmin

Joyjin

Or others

(Or maybe I should just stop writing ahahaha)

I'm writing a jungri fic right now and hopefully it won't become one of my 27 drafts :/
Its called Havana, inspired by Havana (hehe)
I'm signing off this book
Till we meet again

xx Cheyenne