The Mass Murderer

???  POV~

I jump in through the window and stab Matilda Springs in the back,making her black hair droop over her face and fall on the ground."That's gonna get the soldier's attention,"I say to myself,as I mess with my blue and black hair and jump back out the window.The while land has become devastated,just like those who trod on it.Or most of the people,there are people like me who find more productive ways to live.The country lies anyway,who trusts it anymore? I walk out of the alley I had been standing in,and a blonde haired boy with blue eyes,wearing a ratted blue faded sweatshirt runs into me,making us both fall onto the ground."Ruddy hell,"I start pulling out my gun.I stop at the sight of about five soldiers blocking all ways off the street.The boy just looked at me for a split second and ran into the alley I had just came out of.I ran after him to see him climbing over the chain fence to the next block.I follow once he gets over."Who are you?"I grab his shoulder."What's it to you?"He turns his head to look at me."Cory?"I question."How'd you-Uni?"He questions back."This way,"He says after a while,running into an alley and-climbing up a building? I follow,way more careful then him.We get to the top of the building,which seems to be unaccessible from the inside of the building."So why were they chasing you?"I asked."I'm a convict,"Cory looked strained."Of what?"I asked."I was hoping you wouldn't ask that,but,"Cory took a deep breath,"One day,I came home to my parents on the ground with red all over them-and court found me guilty of their murder,".Cory used to go to high school with me.I was a senior last year,and Cory would be in his second year if it weren't for the wars.Cory wanted to be a photographer,and I wanted to be an artist.I have no more inspiration,and Cory has nothing worth money to photograph anymore."I'm sorry,"I replied to him.He stayed quiet."Do you hear that?"Cory asked me.I listened.I heard two guns firing.