[Chapter- 21]

At seoul *JK POV*

"Aish, why isn't she picking up?" I called her for the 7th time and yet it was unreachable.
"Whats the matter?" Suga hyung asked
"Y/N isn't picking up my call" I replied
He took his phone and called someone. He called again.
"She isn't picking up mine as well, thats unusual of her, she picks up my call sooner" He said and I narrowed my eyes.
"Yah!! She knows I get angry" He said
"Anyways lets go to my place" he added and we got on the car
As soon as the car stopped, I got off and went inside quickly.
"Y/N-AH . . . . Y/N-AH" I called her name few times but no reply back.
"But she already left" Omma said
Just as she said that, Me & Hyung looked at each other cause now we both were scared. And we knew who exactly had answers to our question.
We quicly drove to the office.
On the way, I was just praying that whatever I was thinking about wasn't true and she would be there waiting for me.
"Don't worry Jungkook-ah, she is fine" Hyung said
We reached the building and as we stepped inside office, the vibe changed, no one was talking and PDnim sat their silently. I was scared, scared to death at this rate.
"Where is she?" I asked
"Jungkook-ah that. . . . " He paused and sighed
"I asked Where is she" I said, this time a little angrily
"Left. . . She- uh- she left" He said, after I heard those words, I couldn't control myself. I was at urge of breaking.
"Why?? Why would she leave again? Just whyy???" I shout loudly. Pdnim stayed silent and just showed me the articles and the boycott tweets.
"She didn't want any harm to come to you guys" He spoke
"Even till the last, its her who protected us. . . I couldn't protect her and she left again" I was so angry at that time, I could break someone
"She gave this letter for you" He said and handed me the letter. I took it and left the building quickly.
I went to the nearby han river park, it was evening. I took out the letter but didn't open it. I just stared at it and thought - "How could you do this to me? Again HOW?"
I took a deep breathe and decided to open the letter. I needed to see what she had to say.
"Dear Mine♡
      I know you must be thinking How could I leave you again. But it turned out that way love. I know we decided to fight this together but baby I couldn't let you fight the ARMY and neither could I let you and bangtan in trouble. So this was the only answer i could see. Sorry, this decision was of my own and not us together. I didn't leave cause I don't love you. . . . . I love you alot thats why I can't see you sad and so I left. So remember to stay happy cause I can always see you from here. "Believe in Fate" we will meet again.
I love you
I am sorry, love!
                                   From Yours♡"
As i read the last word "YOURS" a tear fell from my eyes. I had kept it in for long and I couldn't hold it back any longer.
"Y/N-ah, I never doubted your love but I always wished you to be here by my side" I looked at the sky and wishpered " SARANGHE"
"Please come back baby, I will protect you, Pleaseee" I cried out
"She wouldn't be happy to see you like this" I heard a voice and it was Jin hyung
"Dey, she wants you to stay happy thats why she left. . . . Don't be like this" he said and sat beside me.

{How have you liked the story so far? Now only few chapters left so lets FIGHTINGG✊✊✊ }